Reload this Page >

Would like to meet expats in Christchurch

Would like to meet expats in Christchurch

Old Feb 21st 2004, 9:34 am
Adios UK, I'm in ChCh, NZ

DMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Would like to meet expats in Christchurch

Hi,

We've been in Christchurch 6 weeks now, bought a house, furnished it, job is all good, the only thing we're missing now is people we have something in common with. lol.

I'm 35 (from Hampshire), my wife is 31 (originally from Rotherham) and we have a 2 year old son called Ethan.

If there's anyone in Christhcurch area who want to chat, let me know.

Darren.
Old Mar 18th 2004, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

JulieM is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Darren

Sorry no-one has replied, Im sure there are some British people in Christchurch.

Im sorry Im not there, yet ! But will be moving over in the middle of the year. My boss is landing with his family as we speak, good northern bloke from Bolton. You'll recognise him, he's 6ft 7 with a broad accent

Where have you settled? Im over in April on my own hopefully to check out nice areas and schools etc

Bye

Julie
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 8:58 pm
Adios UK, I'm in ChCh, NZ

DMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by JulieM
Hi Darren

Sorry no-one has replied, Im sure there are some British people in Christchurch.

Im sorry Im not there, yet ! But will be moving over in the middle of the year. My boss is landing with his family as we speak, good northern bloke from Bolton. You'll recognise him, he's 6ft 7 with a broad accent

Where have you settled? Im over in April on my own hopefully to check out nice areas and schools etc

Bye

Julie

Hiya, sorry not replied before, been busy.

Let us know when you are going to be in Christchurch, we'll catch up for a cup of tea, and let you know what we've found out. We live in Burnside which as you look at the map of Christchurch is on the North West side. Good area for schools, and nice and quiet here. Send me a private message with when you'll be here and I'll give you my phone number.

Have a good trip

Sadie.
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 9:33 pm
farmer nr Queenstown NZ

deedee is on a distinguished road

try ***** forum as theres half the pomme population of christchurch on there...and nelson