Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

worst case senario!!!

worst case senario!!!

Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:43 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: worst case senario!!!

Originally Posted by wombat42
This lazy fat arsed Wombat is smart enough to know that Gibralter will probably be returned to Spain soon and Poms won't be welcome there anymore and heard that the Spanish try to make it difficult for poms leaving Gibralter by making them que up in their cars at the border for hours before they can get into Europe. If they wanted to the Spanish could close the border to Europe at any time. AS for Malta you have to go to the expense of traveling on a plane or ferry everytime you want to travel to Europe.
There would be very limited employment opportunities in either of these places compared to OZ. So BondiPOm why don't you leave Bondi Beach and move to your barren little rocks in the Med. if you think they are so great.

www.rense.com/general44/virus.htm
So why not inflict yourself on an unsuspecting Europe and challenge your notions?

I can not see much point of going again myself, having wandered around Europe for about a year. Nice enough but not much different to Australia really.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:50 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bondipom
Can't think of any "Big Things" in Europe.
Paris' EyeFull Tower, London's MillWheel, Barcelona's Gaudy Cathedral, ...?
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheRossers
A thought for all those waiting for visas. Tony asked me if worst came to worst and we didn't get our visa for Oz, where would we go to live instead? I replied that I have no idea. Has anyone else asked themselves the question and what would your answer be and why. Tony suggested Spain or Turkey but I was unsure because of our 6 year old daughter and wether she would adapt to the language change. Any suggestions and/or ideas would be appreciated. Marie
hi there marie,we did have a plan B,if we hadnt got into australia we would have applied to go to canada instead,we visited our friends there last year and thought it was very beautiful,its never a bad idea to have a back up plan,although im sure you ll be fine,think positive

tracey
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:18 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Megalania
Paris' EyeFull Tower, London's MillWheel, Barcelona's Gaudy Cathedral, ...?
I think BP was being sarky megs
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by hevs
I think BP was being sarky megs
Must have had a Wombat up his nose.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 10th 2005, 10:14 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Aaaaaahachew