Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

World is going hitech and I am struglling to deal with manual filling of form 47sk

World is going hitech and I am struglling to deal with manual filling of form 47sk

Old Apr 9th 2003, 2:38 am
Just Joined

mehtasa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default World is going hitech and I am struglling to deal with manual filling of form 47sk

Hello Friends,

That is how I express my feeling about fillingup of form 47sk. Is there any way I could get the editable form? Does Aussie immigration accept it as legit? I can't belive that there so much security blah blah is involved.

Also little of the track question. I read that you get some extra points for depositing 100K in Aussie government nominated stuff. Can anyone elighten me with where to find more information and do you get any competitive intrest or tax benifit and most important how long is the commitment and is your money safe?

Thanks for your answers in advance.
Old Apr 9th 2003, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: World is going hitech and I am struglling to deal with manual filling of form 47sk

www.immi.gov.au

Originally posted by mehtasa
Hello Friends,

That is how I express my feeling about fillingup of form 47sk. Is there any way I could get the editable form? Does Aussie immigration accept it as legit? I can't belive that there so much security blah blah is involved.

Also little of the track question. I read that you get some extra points for depositing 100K in Aussie government nominated stuff. Can anyone elighten me with where to find more information and do you get any competitive intrest or tax benifit and most important how long is the commitment and is your money safe?

Old Apr 9th 2003, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: World is going hitech and I am struglling to deal with manual filling of form 47sk

Hello Friends,

Hi,

When on the immi site download the book 1119 latest edition, all th info you will need for that type of application,

Good luck,
Old Apr 9th 2003, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

Default I am not sure what your mean....

I am not sure what you mean I have downloaded the booklet but it's not editable for form 47sk. I belive the form does not talk about type of investment, security of invertments and return on it. If you know can you point me to it?
Old Apr 9th 2003, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: I am not sure what your mean....

I am not sure what you mean I have downloaded the booklet but it's not editable for form 47sk. I belive the form does not talk about type of investment, security of invertments and return on it. If you know can you point me to it?
Hi,

Not sure about the investments and returns, is there any info on the immi site perhaps,

I'm sure someone will be able to advise you,

Keep posting,

Cheers,
Old Apr 9th 2003, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

Default Sure I got bunch of people looking at it but no one knowledgeble

ure I got bunch of people looking at it but ko one knowledgeble. Does anybody (so called immig lawyer or advisor has any clue?)
Old Apr 9th 2003, 9:13 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am not sure what your mean....

I've probably got the meaning of your post mixed up but, you can't edit the form you have to fill it in completely, you can't choose not to answer certain questions. However if a question isn't applicable to you just strike a line through it or write n/a.
In answer to placing the bond money do a search of the forum as someone posted the individual interest rates paid by the state and territorial banks that you lodge the money with [some pay a better rate than others]
Sean
Old Apr 9th 2003, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Sure I got bunch of people looking at it but no one knowledgeble

ure I got bunch of people looking at it but ko one knowledgeble. Does anybody (so called immig lawyer or advisor has any clue?)
Hello,

There is a migration agent who posts from time to time with very good advice, he may be able to advise (sorry can't say his name) the moderator will remove it, keep posting he will pick up on it

Just a thought I'll send you a PM,

Make sure the application is correct in every way possible before you post it,

Cheers,