Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

working visa/moving to oz/pipe fitting

working visa/moving to oz/pipe fitting

Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default working visa/moving to oz/pipe fitting

I am a pipe fitter in the oil and gas industry what are my chances of a pr visa in the near future.

im going next week to oz on a working visa anyone recommend anything.

any ideas as to what would be usefull to take with me to maybe help if i was to get sponor or i wanted to apply when over there etc.

I was told i would not get in as i would not get a tra assessment as pipe fitters was not on list for trades there but then when i spoke to an australian guy who came over from perth to do seminars he said my job was in demand and he could offer me work next day if i wanted would he be right or would it all be a scam to get me to apply for visa?

work mates said they went to same thing and thought it was untrue about being wanted and lots of work etc.

it was in perth the work was but i really am not sure where i best find out anymore info on this as it might be something i want to do in the very near future if i like it over there on my working visa.

anyone recommend anything as if i like oz i will want to move there and im told you have a good chance when your over there on a working visa