Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

working in retail

working in retail

Old Sep 25th 2004, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

v moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nice
Smile working in retail

Can anyone tell me if they know how much on average you get payed an hour in the retail trade.
I am currently a supervisor for the co-op and we will be moving to melbourne hopefully in jan 05.
I was just wondering if there is much call out there for retail.
Cheers to anyone who can help me.
Old Sep 25th 2004, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

philj6969 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: working in retail

Hi,

Sorry no answer to your question, just that I would be interested in the answer to this too, I am currently in IT and having been in retail years ago would like to work in Dick Smiths or Birite or GoodGuys or that type of shop (electrical) in or around the Sunshine Coast. Any idea of how hard to get in and the $ rate?
Is it harder to find part-time or casual cover work or would that help?

Phil.