Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Working as a nanny in OZ!

Working as a nanny in OZ!

Old Aug 11th 2009, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

clg66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working as a nanny in OZ!

My husband and I are currently going through the vetasses program to apply for state sponsorship in Queensland ( my husband is an electrician). Is there anyone who could advise me on what i need to do to work as a nanny in Queensland.

I have NVQ 2 & 3 Qualification in Childcare that was gained in 1998 and would like to know if they will be recognized in oz?

I currently work as a nanny in England and have done so for the past 11 years and worked in a nursery for the previous 4 years!

Claire
Old Aug 12th 2009, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

parlex is just really niceparlex is just really niceparlex is just really niceparlex is just really niceparlex is just really niceparlex is just really niceparlex is just really niceparlex is just really nice
Default Re: Working as a nanny in OZ!

bump.

My O/H has 25yrs experience as a nanny. Looking to move to Brisbane next year... I will be the main applicant (IT)
Old Aug 13th 2009, 1:49 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Working as a nanny in OZ!

If you contact a nanny agency such as this one, http://www.nannyaustralia.com.au you should get the up to date information on this.

Not all nanny jobs ask for any qualifications other than the first aid certificate.