Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The work place agreement SUCKS!!!

Wikiposts

The work place agreement SUCKS!!!

Old Apr 9th 2006, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice
Default The work place agreement SUCKS!!!

I am so dam annoyed,my 17year old son has been working for a company for the past 5 weeks for a company in Wangara making office and bedroom furniture,and has been really happy there ,and has had a lot of good comments make by the boss about his work,THEN today i dropped him off as normal ,he walked into work and the boss said you are SACKED! guess what,he was just about to start his 6th week and after that it would of meant he would of got all the entitlements,he was warned when he started by the other guys that the boss has been getting through alot of young lads.
All he was after was CHEAP LABOUR, and theres nothing my son can do about it,plus he will be 18 in a couple days so that would of meant a rise.
So if anyone is looking for a lad who is keen to work hard and learn,please let me know....no one deserved to be sh*t on like this....
sorry if ive bored you all
I needed to get this off my chest
Old Apr 9th 2006, 11:27 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The work place agreement SUCKS!!!

Originally Posted by sue&bob
I am so dam annoyed,my 17year old son has been working for a company for the past 5 weeks for a company in Wangara making office and bedroom furniture,and has been really happy there ,and has had a lot of good comments make by the boss about his work,THEN today i dropped him off as normal ,he walked into work and the boss said you are SACKED! guess what,he was just about to start his 6th week and after that it would of meant he would of got all the entitlements,he was warned when he started by the other guys that the boss has been getting through alot of young lads.
All he was after was CHEAP LABOUR, and theres nothing my son can do about it,plus he will be 18 in a couple days so that would of meant a rise.
So if anyone is looking for a lad who is keen to work hard and learn,please let me know....no one deserved to be sh*t on like this....

Awwww thats terrible....i didn't think you could be sacked without a valid reason.....i would look into it and try to get the so called ' boss ' in shit !!!!
Old Apr 9th 2006, 11:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
Awwww thats terrible....i didn't think you could be sacked without a valid reason.....
You can now.

That is what all the new work 'reforms' were about.

G
Old Apr 9th 2006, 11:36 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
You can now.

That is what all the new work 'reforms' were about.

G
Flippin heck.....that does suck !!!
Old Apr 9th 2006, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice

Originally Posted by Issie
Awwww thats terrible....i didn't think you could be sacked without a valid reason.....i would look into it and try to get the so called ' boss ' in shit !!!!
Hi,
my hubby had a few words to say to the boss! and all he said was, my son drilled some holes in the wrong place!,(the job was a traineeship)so he should of trained him,,,,the contract he signed 5 weeks ago said it was a 6 week trial...so theres nothing he can do..
i just feel for my son, he tried soo hard too.
Old Apr 9th 2006, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi,
my hubby had a few words to say to the boss! and all he said was, my son drilled some holes in the wrong place!,(the job was a traineeship)so he should of trained him,,,,the contract he signed 5 weeks ago said it was a 6 week trial...so theres nothing he can do..
i just feel for my son, he tried soo hard too.
forgot to add,,he didnt even drill the bloody holes !! so it was just a excuse!!!
Old Apr 9th 2006, 11:55 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

forgot to add,,he didnt even drill the bloody holes !! so it was just a excuse!!!
Probably too late now, but if it had been me, my last act would have been to drill some holes in the wrong place as accused. Perhaps one in the bottom of the toilet cistern for starters.

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Apr 10th 2006, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DagBoy
Probably too late now, but if it had been me, my last act would have been to drill some holes in the wrong place as accused. Perhaps one in the bottom of the toilet cistern for starters.

Cheers,

DagBoy
I can think of a better place than that,,,, between his bloody legs would of been better...lol
just hope he gets what he deserves one day,,,,and someone craps on him..
Old Apr 10th 2006, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Sue, i am absolutely am on your side.
My hubby was sponsored, so he was ok, bloody under paid though.
I was offered a job 6 weeks ago, had police checks, and fingerprints, the f prints came back as the officer had notput my details in. Went into police station they cant do it until Wed, i just want to work, i walked out of police station in tears.
Now back to the young ens, my son is at Uni and wants 20 hours work, do you know how hard it is to get 20 hours, he is labouring for one of these agencies, and has had some shit jobs and treat terribly, hes a good worker and a quiet lad. He is in Perth.
My daughter is here in Bunbury, and has had so many job applications in, she is 19, they dont rush anything here. She has been to TAFE, has so many qualifications but cant get a decent job, and they say they need more workers, oh sorry to rant on, but i know just how you feel.
I hope he can get over it and find something else.
Denise
Old Apr 10th 2006, 1:19 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Does indeed suck mightily. Read this the other day - http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...521210927.html - cracks me up they had the nerve to use the word 'reform' ...
Old Apr 10th 2006, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Does indeed suck mightily. Read this the other day - http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...521210927.html - cracks me up they had the nerve to use the word 'reform' ...
That stinks, it makes you want to punch them in the face.
We bring our kids here, and tell them its a better life for them.
They get treat like this, makes us look stupid, Im sooo mad the way the young ens get treat here.
Old Apr 10th 2006, 1:29 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

F*^king twat.
I used to go through employing lots of young kids but most of them didn't want to work, coming in late days off sick etc, so hard to get good workers.
Anyway his lost
Good luck with his job hunting
Old Apr 10th 2006, 1:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
F*^king twat.
I used to go through employing lots of young kids but most of them didn't want to work, coming in late days off sick etc, so hard to get good workers.
Anyway his lost
Good luck with his job hunting
Thats excatly what my hubby called him..lol
the annoying thing is, he was never late or took time off,and worked hard.
Well hes 18 in a couple of days he can do the lotto,then if he wins the jackpot he could buy the company and tell the boss to go to hell!!...lol

Thanks for all your support
Old Apr 10th 2006, 4:01 am
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

Welcome to the modern world-your sons boss has all the rights in the world to choose who works for him/her.
Had it been your business you might be thinking differently.
Old Apr 10th 2006, 4:03 am
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

Thats excatly what my hubby called him..lol
the annoying thing is, he was never late or took time off,and worked hard.
Well hes 18 in a couple of days he can do the lotto,then if he wins the jackpot he could buy the company and tell the boss to go to hell!!...lol

Thanks for all your support
Ahh!...if he was really working would have he been sacked???....and why can't any of you yobbo-wives spell or basically use the english language-arent you from England.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.