word of warning

Old Mar 7th 2004, 12:28 am
WBB

Originally posted by outback
You have a very selective memory.

Not only are you a crude bully, you are a cheat. You created multiple IDs so that you could vote for yourself.

By all means find out who I am, why would you want to, I have posted nothing that is not allowed, I have not insulted anyone, I have posted nothing vulgar or offensive, I have not sent anyone mail that is of a threating nature. I have not used bad language. Can you say the same?

You have been exposed for what you are and at least others that you have sent threating mail to know its not just them, you sent me a similiar one (so you now know who I am). Anyone taking the time to look will be able to tell by the style of your PM which other IDs you also post under.

So please when you contact the admin let them know how you abuse the PM system provided on this forum. Let them know that you think its acceptable to send threats and abuse their acceptable use policy.
missed this bit earlier.....WTF are you going on about?

you are the multiple ID troll, i am an estasblished poster with one and only one ID, i have never needed another one as most here will tell you if i got something to say i will say it.

BTW i have never sent you a PM, you are a newbie and i didn't even know you existed until today.