word of warning

Old Mar 6th 2004, 11:03 am
dazuk

Default word of warning

This is the rubbish I found in my PM box this morning, why???? Because I took exception to WWB's lame arse jokes about chinese illegal migrants dying, cold and scared in a freezing cold sea on a winters night.

do me a favour daz, stay the **** out of my posts, i dont bother with you so why the **** do you take it upon yourself to follow me around and try to come the big man? if i had 2 minutes in a room with you i would tear you a new asshole, believe me daz i would **** you up like the pathetic little prick you are.
Hmmm, very well though out response hey??? Now I'm no bleeding heart liberal and the asylum issue bugs me as much as many an Englishman or woman. I just found his "humour" in very poor taste, how would he feel if a member of his familly met such a fate. I saw it particulary ironic as he has a criminal past and is hoping theDIMIA give him a fair go.

Anyway I found this relevant seen as he is always on this forum, so beware anyone who takes on the man with the huge ego and tiny brain, this is the sort of crap you will be given

Don't PM me agian taffy, you truly are a bad smell, just let me know when you get your refusal from DIMIA, I could do with a laugh.

Old Mar 6th 2004, 11:10 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: word of warning

Originally posted by dazuk
This is the rubbish I found in my PM box this morning, why???? Because I took exception to WWB's lame arse jokes about chinese illegal migrants dying, cold and scared in a freezing cold sea on a winters night.
dazuk
Wasn't that thread that you are refering to made in "the lounge"

You have posted this in the Australia & New Zealand Lifestyle area.

WBB seems to be keeping his "lounge" comments out of here, for the sake of us in here.

Old Mar 6th 2004, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its relavant that its posted here. Not nice to be getting that type of PM from anyone for any reason in any forum.
Old Mar 6th 2004, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Williem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by karawara88
I think its relavant that its posted here. Not nice to be getting that type of PM from anyone for any reason in any forum.
Agreed, the Pm did seem a bit strong, but in light of previous posts and PM meaning Private maessage, perhaps daz and WBB could keep their affair PRIVATE and not get involved on what I consider to be a very informative and helpful message board.
Saying that, the last couple of posts from dazuk have been the most positive I have seen from him, and perhaps should be judged on their own merit rather than jumping down his throat.

Will
Old Mar 6th 2004, 12:11 pm
Badge

Quoting a PM in public is a defo no no as far as I am concerned. The whole point of the internet is that nothing is hidden, so PMs are 'sancrosanct'.

I don't see the point in airing a private battle to win support- it would be like rounding up all your mates to fight a battle for you.

The threat is nothing most blokes couldn't handle, and Dazuks does wind people up with his incessant trolling negativity, but did post one postive post recently. Outback towns?

Badge

Last edited by badgersmount; Mar 6th 2004 at 12:20 pm.

Old Mar 6th 2004, 12:16 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Haven't been on here for a couple of weeks, so its good to see these civilised debates are still raging. Keep up the good work boys.
Old Mar 6th 2004, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Geeeez ...what a joke this place is turning into..

If someone sends you a nasty PM just put them on iggy!!!....

Those that feel it neccessary to come onto the public forum and bleat about it are nothing more than shit stirrers as far as i am concerned. Why are you doing it??.... i cant see any other reason than to get people on your "side" against the other party..... stupid playground antics from the minds of idiots!
And i'd bet my hat that many of them that feel the need to broadcast ills against them in private mesages will often tittle tattle back and forth with their cronies, slagging others off with gusto.
I often laugh at the thought of some things that fly around the cyber jungle grapevine!!

I dont agree with some of the stuff WBB does and he knows it...but everyone knows what he is about..if you dont like it stay away and put him on iggy....you dont have to play the game..you can butt out anytime you wish, but you dont do you?..therefore, you must enjoy it!!!

GROW UP FOR GODS SAKE!!
Old Mar 6th 2004, 12:31 pm
dazuk

Originally posted by badgersmount
Quoting a PM in public is a defo no no as far as I am concerned. The whole point of the internet is that nothing is hidden, so PMs are 'sancrosanct'.

I don't see the point in airing a private battle to win support- it would be like rounding up all your mates to fight a battle for you.

The threat is nothing most blokes couldn't handle, and Dazuks does wind people up with his incessant trolling negativity, but did post one postive post recently. Outback towns?

Badge
In responce to this, I have never sent WWB a PM and this was the first I have received from him. My post to him that provoked this bile was made on the lounge forum IN PUBLIC. I did'nt ask for this abuse, I never contacted him, so I don't feel guilty posting it, as if it were a private solicited conversation I would have kept it private.

Old Mar 6th 2004, 1:32 pm
WBB

Default Re: word of warning

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
WBB seems to be keeping his "lounge" comments out of here, for the sake of us in here.
glad somebody picked that up, i will not reply to this thread in here. i will play with daz in the lounge (where he has also posted this same PM) see you around people.

PS sorry for bumping this to the top again.

Old Mar 6th 2004, 1:34 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by dazuk
In responce to this, I have never sent WWB a PM and this was the first I have received from him. My post to him that provoked this bile was made on the lounge forum IN PUBLIC. I did'nt ask for this abuse, I never contacted him, so I don't feel guilty posting it, as if it were a private solicited conversation I would have kept it private.
Dazz what the f... are you up to??
youve done this crap in the lounge.
youv also tried to bait me.
youv tried to belittle jack daws.
you personaly slaged of scotvness, because he was going to join the force.
I initialy just thought you were a bored arse,but its becoming clear that you are starting a personal vendetta.
If you cant separate reality from a virtual world i sugest you seek help.
for the first time in my life i am actualy thinking of reporting you to the powers that be (and i mean it)
either chill out & change your attitude.
or go away & leave people be.
your obviously not cut out for the banter.
Old Mar 6th 2004, 1:35 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

:scared: Whoaaaa

Wrong room.............. sorry:scared:

Last edited by Phoenixuk2oz; Mar 6th 2004 at 3:34 pm.

Old Mar 6th 2004, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

dave.t is an unknown quantity at this point

As a relative new comer I find it easy to see why other forums look down on the `goings on` of this forum , if you look at the main listings it says this forum is a place to ask for advise on living in and moving to Australia and New Zealand , so far its seems a forum to slag off , wind up and bait other people.
I can understand why people want to tell jokes , show baby pictures etc there is no harm in that but the absuse that some people dish out , on what is supposed to be a site to help other people, is out of order - by all means take the micky we`re English and have a sense of humour but don`t take the piss.
WBB doesn`t sound like a nice bloke but I`ve never met him so I shouldn`t pass judgement , what I`m trying to say is if you don`t` like what he has to say ignore him and that goes for anybody else.
I want to move to Australia in September and I want to find out all the information I can so please keep to the subject at hand.
Dave
Old Mar 6th 2004, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Here we go again...........and they say women are the `bitches`!!!!!! LOL
Old Mar 6th 2004, 3:00 pm
Just Joined

outback is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I point you to this......

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=199525

Does not like it back it seems.
Old Mar 6th 2004, 3:12 pm
WBB

Originally posted by outback
Can I point you to this......

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=199525

Does not like it back it seems.
you sad bar steward, have you got nothing better to do than TROLL through old posts to look for these kind of posts, and for your information NEWBIE i never did name the person who was threatening to have my computer hacked and virused up to the hilt. unlike the PM i sent razor where he saw fit to wash his dirty linen in public

who are you anyway OUTBACK? i have never seen you before and suddenly you are bringing up old posts, i would say there is a 99% chance we know who you are and i will contact the admin to see if i am proved right

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.