Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WOOHOO!! Hubby got the job!!

WOOHOO!! Hubby got the job!!

Old May 4th 2005, 9:36 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking WOOHOO!! Hubby got the job!!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the Goodluck wishes (& karma ) it worked wonders!!

Hubby got the job interview was yesterday & the boss phoned him to come back in today so off he went,me & the little one waited patiently in the car for the outcome,came back out of the office an hour later with a huge smile on his face!! hes chuffed to bits,he got on well with the boss & generally liked the feel of the place.
The job pays $8000 lower than he was original getting with the last company but there is comission & bonuses on top of his basic so hopefully that will make up the loss,i dont care as long as my hubby comes home with a smile at the end of his day.
He collects his company car on Friday & starts on Monday

Donna.
Old May 4th 2005, 9:38 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: WOOHOO!! Hubby got the job!!

Well done! Great news.
Old May 4th 2005, 9:38 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by madsad
Hi Guys,

Hubby got the job interview was yesterday & the boss phoned him to come back in today so off he went,me & the little one waited patiently in the car for the outcome,came back out of the office an hour later with a huge smile on his face!! hes chuffed to bits,he got on well with the boss & generally liked the feel of the place.
The job pays $8000 lower than he was original getting with the last company but there is comission & bonuses on top of his basic so hopefully that will make up the loss,i dont care as long as my hubby comes home with a smile at the end of his day.

Donna.
Great news and worth losing $8000 if he's happier.

Well done Malc....and you too Donna as no doubt you've been his rock

Old May 4th 2005, 9:39 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news, Donna. Big pat on the back to hubbie and wishing him well in the new job. Congratulations!

Rgds,
Nicky

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

Donna.

Thats great news Donna...i bet your chuffed.

Good luck in the new job Malc.....knock em dead!!

Donna
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news! That was a quick turnaround! COngratulations to Mr Madsad.

I agree you can't put a price on coming home from work happy. Hope it turns out a reall winner for him!
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Hi Guys,

Donna.
Just popped on to see what's been going on in the world of B.E.P. and said to Andy, 'wonder if Donna's posted' ane here you are!!! Big congratulations again!!! Yeh, I've already had a wee glass of red...but only to celebrate your good news!!
Old May 4th 2005, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

This was fast! well if he gets along well with the boss thats the most important!!!

Congratulations!!

fabie
Old May 4th 2005, 9:45 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by logan
Just popped on to see what's been going on in the world of B.E.P. and said to Andy, 'wonder if Donna's posted' ane here you are!!! Big congratulations again!!! Yeh, I've already had a wee glass of red...but only to celebrate your good news!!
Lol!! any excuse eh !! me being a wine drinker am on my second (wee) bottle of cider Hubby at footy training

Donna.
Old May 4th 2005, 9:48 am
ABCDiamond

Congratulations Malcolm, never had any doubts that you'd get something soon

Old May 4th 2005, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

prem_career is on a distinguished road

Great news, well done

Best Regards
Prem
Old May 4th 2005, 9:54 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Big congrats to Malcolm!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must both be so relieved!!!!! Well done!!!!

Petra
Old May 4th 2005, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Lol!! any excuse eh !! me being a wine drinker am on my second (wee) bottle of cider Hubby at footy training

Donna.
Saying the word 'training' made Andy out of breath. He reckons he coudn't run a bath! I reckon he should have been inspired by Liverpool's win!! We'll work on him when you come over!! Enjoy your cider...I'm away...my glass's empty! :scared:
Old May 4th 2005, 10:02 am
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

Great news! Congratulations
Jo
Old May 4th 2005, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by logan
Saying the word 'training' made Andy out of breath. He reckons he coudn't run a bath! I reckon he should have been inspired by Liverpool's win!! We'll work on him when you come over!! Enjoy your cider...I'm away...my glass's empty! :scared:

!!

Donna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.