Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Woo hooooooooooooooo

Woo hooooooooooooooo

Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Lois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really nice
Default Woo hooooooooooooooo

Hi, just wanted to share my great news that our PR visa was granted today!!!

So excited, so nervous! now i guess the fun really begins! Planning a reccie to Perth in october

Thanks to you all for your help and advice, i'm sure I will be bombarding you all with lots more questions and queries now !
Old Feb 25th 2011, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

ZOE POE has a brilliant futureZOE POE has a brilliant futureZOE POE has a brilliant futureZOE POE has a brilliant futureZOE POE has a brilliant futureZOE POE has a brilliant future
Default Re: Woo hooooooooooooooo

Congratulation Lois1 thats great news, I dont think we are to far behind you ourselves so fingers crossed we will have our pr visa in the next couple of weeks When do you think you will be doing the the big move??
Old Feb 25th 2011, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

debs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nice

Crack open the bubbly Lois congratulations to you and your family.

Best wishes

Debbie
Old Feb 25th 2011, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Lois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ZOE POE
Congratulation Lois1 thats great news, I dont think we are to far behind you ourselves so fingers crossed we will have our pr visa in the next couple of weeks When do you think you will be doing the the big move??
Fingers crossed for you guys.

Not sure, will prob put house on the market this summer and all being well hopefully next october! have you any idea when you plan to go and where you will be heading?
Old Feb 25th 2011, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by debs1966
Crack open the bubbly Lois congratulations to you and your family.

Best wishes

Debbie
Thanks! Just been out for a celebratory meal - only the one voddie tho I was designated driver
Old Feb 25th 2011, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the visa
Old Feb 26th 2011, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

youre heading brought a smile to my face, I remember the feeling well, and 3 years on, weve finally booked our 1 way tickets, good luck on your recce, youll love it!
Old Feb 26th 2011, 2:35 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

congrats i remeber that feeling well and now the hard work starts lol.
the saving selling etc etc planning i am grey now before i was brown lol
Old Feb 26th 2011, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

pink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of light

congratulations xx now let the fun begin