Womens Talk

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

bazfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Womens Talk

Originally posted by maxpaxx
Apologies in advance for this subject matter but have a problem!

Medicals booked for 2 days time. After a year of waiting for the 'monthlys' to return after being prescribed 'deprovra' birth control injection (steer clear - is my advice)! they have now ever so conveniently decided to arrive. Am I right in thinking that you cannot have the medical if this is the case?

I take it you pee in a pot and they just stick their little tester in the pot to see if it's ok - they don't send it off or anything?

Thanks Max
Hi max
I had my medicals done 2 weeks after giving birth! i was still bleeding, so the urinalysis did show blood. according to the forms, i should have repeated the test. however i was never asked to. the gp, said he would note why i had blood in my urine.
not sure if we just got lucky, or if it is because Mrbazfer and i are both nurses, so they were just desperate to get us over there!
hth
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Philanthropist5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Medicals booked for 2 days time. After a year of waiting for the 'monthlys' to return after being prescribed 'deprovra' birth control injection (steer clear - is my advice)! they have now ever so conveniently decided to arrive. Am I right in thinking that you cannot have the medical if this is the case?

I take it you pee in a pot and they just stick their little tester in the pot to see if it's ok - they don't send it off or anything?

Thanks Max
Choices, ring the doc, explain and ask if you can complete the medical and try the wee wee test and if fail go back and do it next week, just the urine test.
Blag on the day and see what the doc says.
Our meds the doc was very good and thorough,he wanted to be as helpful as poss.
It won't be the first time this has ever happened, best be upfront and honest.
The actual test is just wee in a pot and the doc dips it, there should be no trace of blood in the urine, which is where your problem arises. The sample is then binned.

It all takes too much organising and planning to not try on the day.

Alternatively if the worst comes to the worst have your husband do his full madical on the day and re arrange yours seperately.
good luck
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:51 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollster
What a pain in the proverbial!

If it makes you feel any better, my bitch has just come into season today which means I have a LOT of sweet talking to do with the bloke who was going to look after here for two weeks after we go!

Either that or everything has to be put back a week

(Mind you with no sign of the effing visa we might have to do that anyway )

Bloody women's problems( scuse the pun!)

is the "bitch" havin meds or ya just shippin her in a crate or leaving her behind ?
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:53 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

She is having her own version of a meds - namely £400 odd squids worth of blood tests, pooh samples and chemical treatments - before being shoved into a packing case and flown to the other side of the world!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:53 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Arron
Hi,
Just reading my own meds forms,
Even though gonads are my forte at the mo, it does say that you can't have meds while on"monthly's".
My missus asked the same question.
Better re-book ours for June 2009
Don't know about peeing in a pot though, was gonna take an old whisky bottle.

omg........

this reduces the time 4 us........ 3 women havin pmt at different times.......

im regular........ but the 2 girlz who r new at this game are hit n miss

love boomie
xxxxx

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:59 am
WBB

Originally posted by Boomie
omg........

this reduces the time 4 us........ 3 women havin pmt at different times.......

im regular........ but the 2 girlz who r new at this game are hit n miss

love boomie
xxxxx

your poor husband!

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 10:09 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Thanks Max
If you use a tampon and let them know you should be ok. Just thought i'd let you know as i have had to test urine before and if women tell me they are 'on' i can make a note. As long as a couple of other things don't show up in your urine they have no point in sending your urine off to be tested anyway they will probably refer you to your GP. Yep i have a wonderful job me testing the p**s all day amongst other things!!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 10:45 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by WBB
this thread reminds me how glad i am to be a man.

I'am glad your a man too, you're dangerous but you'd be bloody dangerous as a woman lol