Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Women Doing It Tough In Oz.!!!!!!!

Women Doing It Tough In Oz.!!!!!!!

Old May 3rd 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Default Re: Women Doing It Tough In Oz.!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dreamaway 10
Yeah count me in.I would love to get togther and make new girlie friends.Love my hubby but also need my female companions to talk about girlie stuff if you know what I mean.They just do not understand.
Let us know the venue and I will try to come along when I am out there.
I am keeping a note of all you girlies names and we can all pm each other when we arrive.i hope thats ok with all of you.hopefully we will all get together as soon as we arrive which i think will help us settle.maybe we could all put on this thread were we are going and when.I will start this off.We are hoping to go june/july to Buderim,sunshine coast
Old May 3rd 2006, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

kt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nice

Hi, I'm in the northern suburbs of Brisbane, can you include me too please. I have been here 4 months now and am missing my friends so much. Sunshine coast is lovely by the way. If it wasn't for the fact that I think jobs are harder to find I would like to live there.
Kathy
Old May 3rd 2006, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Whilst it is nice to meet up with other expats that are in the same position, we have found that rather than help with homesick type issues it actually makes it worse.

Not trying to knock the idea, as I think they have their place, but we have found that they tend to have the effect of making you look backwards rather than forwards.

Multiply this by 10 if it’s a bunch of wumin!
Old May 4th 2006, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Mandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dracupg
Whilst it is nice to meet up with other expats that are in the same position, we have found that rather than help with homesick type issues it actually makes it worse.

Not trying to knock the idea, as I think they have their place, but we have found that they tend to have the effect of making you look backwards rather than forwards.

Ah... but.... my experience shows me that the fun and laughs can be multiplied many times also. There is potential to think about the home sickness.. after a time however having been here 6 years soon we eventually stop mulling over the differencies and move to a to a different place in our thinking, when there its extremely refreshing .... I believe that its then that people are truly able to be themselves, spontaneous and up beat. As with everything if you don`t give it a whril how do we know?
Old May 4th 2006, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dracupg

Thank you for your comment i think this is right in some cases but i think we are looking at going out having a good time, as i for one do not want to sit going on about uk.It will be nice just to have a girlie night out.Thanks for bringing this to our attention we will avoid this topic of conversation
Old May 4th 2006, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there we are off hopefully on the 20thMay heading initially Sunshine Beach on the Sunshine Coast not oo sure yet exactly where we will be but somewhre close to Cooroy.Noosa Hinterland See you there!!!!!!!
Old May 4th 2006, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by upthehammers
Thank you for your comment i think this is right in some cases but i think we are looking at going out having a good time, as i for one do not want to sit going on about uk.It will be nice just to have a girlie night out.Thanks for bringing this to our attention we will avoid this topic of conversation
Who said anything about moaning? I was thinking more along the lines of meeting up for barbies and a few
Old May 4th 2006, 10:51 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

I am keeping a note of all you girlies names and we can all pm each other when we arrive.i hope thats ok with all of you.hopefully we will all get together as soon as we arrive which i think will help us settle.maybe we could all put on this thread were we are going and when.I will start this off.We are hoping to go june/july to Buderim,sunshine coast
We are initially going to Forestdale (south Brisbane) as we have family there but are looking at the sunchine coast to settle in. Hopefully arriving sept/Oct.

Fiona
Old May 4th 2006, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to all

[QUOTE=kellyjs]Who said anything about moaning? I was thinking more along the lines of meeting up for barbies and a few

Good on ya KellyJs, Abso bloody lutely Good wine and Good Girlie chats
Old May 4th 2006, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Mandy&Cliff]
Originally Posted by kellyjs
Who said anything about moaning? I was thinking more along the lines of meeting up for barbies and a few

Good on ya KellyJs, Abso bloody lutely Good wine and Good Girlie chats

Old May 4th 2006, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kellyjs
my point exactly we do not want to sit and moan we want to party and have a laugh!
Old May 4th 2006, 3:40 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

my point exactly we do not want to sit and moan we want to party and have a laugh!
here Here
Old May 4th 2006, 10:01 pm
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be hitting the Redcliffe area around August, hopefully the begining of it and I'm well up for a bit of good fun, goss and

See you there
Old May 5th 2006, 1:02 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

yeah count me in, i live south brisbane so a somewhat central position would be good!!
regards
vb2
Old May 5th 2006, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

sarahge is a jewel in the roughsarahge is a jewel in the roughsarahge is a jewel in the roughsarahge is a jewel in the rough

Hi
Count me in. I'm here already, been living in Mountain Creek for two and half years. Although I've made some good friends (Poms and Aussies), there's always room for more and always time for a chat, a laugh and a
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.