Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:02 am
  #16  
I don't re Member
 
andrew63's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Location: Termite Country (Tanah Merah)
Posts: 1,372
andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Lots of regulars have disappeared.
Maybe it was the administrator's doing after their warning that members with duplicate accounts would be deleted.
Couldn't imagine Wombat42 creating an alter ego to argue with or to agree with!

Andrew
andrew63 is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:08 am
  #17  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,235
Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Originally Posted by andrew63
Lots of regulars have disappeared.
Maybe it was the administrator's doing after their warning that members with duplicate accounts would be deleted.
Couldn't imagine Wombat42 creating an alter ego to argue with or to agree with!

Andrew

Perhaps Wombat and Eatstatic are really one and the same????


Ahhhh the old Mulitple Personality thing coming into play again!!
Hels is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2005, 10:22 am
  #18  
In my own little world!
 
Nicky & Dave's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,062
Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

If you dont, I shall eat my cat.
I think it's more likely you'd rather saw off and eat your leg (without the cast) than eat your beloved Gordon! Am I right or am I right?

Nicky
Nicky & Dave is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:36 pm
  #19  
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 715
merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Originally Posted by Hels
Perhaps Wombat and Eatstatic are really one and the same????


Ahhhh the old Mulitple Personality thing coming into play again!!
merlotsmum is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:15 pm
  #20  
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 12,063
possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
Mate I know we have won the ashes and I know we have had a few heated debates in the past but you are the last person I thought would ask to leave!!!

I wish you all the best whatever.

MM
Noooo I nominated him for an oscar too COME BACK WOMBAT42
possoms is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:49 pm
  #21  
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 23,400
Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
I think it's more likely you'd rather saw off and eat your leg (without the cast) than eat your beloved Gordon! Am I right or am I right?

Nicky

Gordon has this trick Nicky. When I have my books on my knee doing homework, he uses his front paws to dig away the books.

Tonight I had this big heavy psychology book on my lap and thought he would never be able to dig it up.

He dug it and dug it, pushed it off my knee, parked his fat ginger bottom on me, used his front paws to knead my knockers and then dribble down me purring heavily.

I have not done alot of work. He is asleep beside me but you can bet your life, when the books come out, he will dig for Britain.

but I do love him.
Cheetah7 is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:58 pm
  #22  
BE Enthusiast
 
charlie brown's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 511
charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Gordon has this trick Nicky. When I have my books on my knee doing homework, he uses his front paws to dig away the books.

Tonight I had this big heavy psychology book on my lap and thought he would never be able to dig it up.

He dug it and dug it, pushed it off my knee, parked his fat ginger bottom on me, used his front paws to knead my knockers and then dribble down me purring heavily.

I have not done alot of work. He is asleep beside me but you can bet your life, when the books come out, he will dig for Britain.

but I do love him.
do you think he has come to the UK for a holiday , to see for him self how cold it is here :scared:
charlie brown is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:00 pm
  #23  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Mornington
Posts: 1,650
jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

[QUOTE=Hels]Perhaps Wombat and Eatstatic are really one and the same????


I hope the Eatstatic has not gone as well, I love reading his posts he is one of the poorest trolls on here, I love the way he starts an argument but can't back it up
jond is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:01 pm
  #24  
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,337
Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Originally Posted by charlie brown
do you think he has come to the UK for a holiday , to see for him self how cold it is here :scared:
Just spat more beer over my lap top
Perthforme is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:01 pm
  #25  
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 23,400
Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Originally Posted by charlie brown
do you think he has come to the UK for a holiday , to see for him self how cold it is here :scared:

We shall hunt down the wombat and bring him back where he belongs.
Cheetah7 is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2005, 12:37 am
  #26  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 324
eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

[QUOTE=jond]
Originally Posted by Hels
Perhaps Wombat and Eatstatic are really one and the same????


I hope the Eatstatic has not gone as well, I love reading his posts he is one of the poorest trolls on here, I love the way he starts an argument but can't back it up
Dont wish to dissapoint, still haunting this treasure chest of uninformed souls.

Heres one for you.

Oz is crap, boring, only for those who cant hack it in the motherland.

You are all deluded, stupid, brainwashed and pathetic.

DIMIA are laughing, counting you hard earned sterling and spitting on your apllications as we speak.

PS If I was Womabat42 and gave simailar shit to the likes of me you would be cheering, so shut it you stupid hypocritical sheep.

G Night
eatstatic is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2005, 12:50 am
  #27  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,997
phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Originally Posted by charlie brown
do you think he has come to the UK for a holiday , to see for him self how cold it is here :scared:
He's gone to work in UK. See post # 21

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=329813&page=2
phoenixinoz is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2005, 8:51 am
  #28  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Mornington
Posts: 1,650
jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

[QUOTE=eatstatic]
Originally Posted by jond

Dont wish to dissapoint, still haunting this treasure chest of uninformed souls.

Heres one for you.

Oz is crap, boring, only for those who cant hack it in the motherland.

You are all deluded, stupid, brainwashed and pathetic.

DIMIA are laughing, counting you hard earned sterling and spitting on your apllications as we speak.

PS If I was Womabat42 and gave simailar shit to the likes of me you would be cheering, so shut it you stupid hypocritical sheep.

G Night


I can see that you are not in a good mood, I bet you were fun to go out with last night, looking at the amount of spelling mistakes maybe you had a little too much to drink.

Sorry to disappoint you but I for one am not either deluded, stupid, brainwashed or pathetic. I can hack it here and I am quite successful at what I do, maybe it is you that can't hack it and that is why you like to try and wind people up, albeit not very well.
jond is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.