Reload this Page >

womans guild pole dancing coffee meet perth

womans guild pole dancing coffee meet perth

Old Aug 20th 2004, 11:55 am
maggy

Default womans guild pole dancing coffee meet perth

Hi Ladies

How did it go today?

I was dead miffed at not being there so I suggest next weeks meet takes place in the Park opposite my work in Padbury lol.

This way I can join you in my lunch break

There I was sitting in the peeing rain smoking my 40 fags and taking my daily supply of valium before going back to entertain loads of mental kids hahahah!

Then I recieve a txt from Siren to say WE WILL MISS YOU.

Selfish buggers that you lot are.

Miss you all loads

Mags
xxx

PS. I have forwarded an e mail to Mairi from a new recruit who would like to meet up for next weeks meet.

Where there any new people there this week?

Last edited by maggy; Aug 20th 2004 at 11:57 am. Reason: change title

Old Aug 20th 2004, 12:01 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: womans guild pole dancing coffee meet perth

Originally Posted by maggy
Hi Ladies

How did it go today?

I was dead miffed at not being there so I suggest next weeks meet takes place in the Park opposite my work in Padbury lol.

This way I can join you in my lunch break

There I was sitting in the peeing rain smoking my 40 fags and taking my daily supply of valium before going back to entertain loads of mental kids hahahah!

Then I recieve a txt from Siren to say WE WILL MISS YOU.

Selfish buggers that you lot are.

Miss you all loads

Mags
xxx

PS. I have forwarded an e mail to Mairi from a new recruit who would like to meet up for next weeks meet.

Where there any new people there this week?
Maggy
ya bugga - that sms you sent nearly gave all of us a collective heart attack. we couldnt get the reply back fast enough. You suckered us nicely.

Park at padbury sounds a good idea, weather permitting of course. I love you dearly, but not necessarily enough to risk getting soaked for
Old Aug 20th 2004, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Sorry i missed you all today to, really busy with work etc. At least you got a sms maggie i didnt get a reply to mine
Hope you girls had fun
Joanne
Old Aug 20th 2004, 12:14 pm
maggy

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
Maggy
ya bugga - that sms you sent nearly gave all of us a collective heart attack. we couldnt get the reply back fast enough. You suckered us nicely.

Park at padbury sounds a good idea, weather permitting of course. I love you dearly, but not necessarily enough to risk getting soaked for

I knew you were a selfish bugger hahahahahaah!

I was killing myself laughing when i sent that txt as you all know i have previous for jacking in jobs lol.

I was going to txt back and say Im in a taxi on my way just popping into bunnings first to buy a mop lol.

Do you lot not realise how much I miss you all. Its really tough sitting on your own at 12 noon having my 40 fags for lunch knowing fine well that you lot are all together having a bloody ball.

Fridays are going to be a nightmare for me.

You never know ladies I may be there next week, never say never

Old Aug 20th 2004, 12:18 pm
maggy

Originally Posted by jopaulss
Sorry i missed you all today to, really busy with work etc. At least you got a sms maggie i didnt get a reply to mine
Hope you girls had fun
Joanne

Im sending u a txt now doll.

We miss and love u loads

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old Aug 20th 2004, 12:43 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you girls had fun
Joanne

Jo,
thousand apologies but we never got your sms. Who did you send it to? (BTW if it was me then apologies but Chris had nicked my mobby for the day and wouldnt have thought to sms back that he had it. MEN )

Are you coming on sunday ??????????

Maggy,
dont worry. Come the end of the month I'm gonna be the same. Got 2 job offers already and for my No.1 job choice I have an interview on tues (yeeeeee haaaaaaa), so by the end of the month I'm gonna have to make a decision. (coffee mornings or work - mmmmmmmmm - let me think about that one)

Given that Chris has decided to be student for the next 4 years I guess its up to me to bring the money in Fingers crossed please for tuesday (or not if you feel the defence of the nation could be in dodgy hands - hahahahaha)
Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes Mairi sent it to you early this morning. Never mind hey. Men
Joanne
Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:03 pm
maggy

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
Jo,
thousand apologies but we never got your sms. Who did you send it to? (BTW if it was me then apologies but Chris had nicked my mobby for the day and wouldnt have thought to sms back that he had it. MEN )

Are you coming on sunday ??????????

Maggy,
dont worry. Come the end of the month I'm gonna be the same. Got 2 job offers already and for my No.1 job choice I have an interview on tues (yeeeeee haaaaaaa), so by the end of the month I'm gonna have to make a decision. (coffee mornings or work - mmmmmmmmm - let me think about that one)

Given that Chris has decided to be student for the next 4 years I guess its up to me to bring the money in Fingers crossed please for tuesday (or not if you feel the defence of the nation could be in dodgy hands - hahahahaha)

You are the woman for the job doll.

I have loads of faith in you and will be keeping everything crossed for you.

Just think when you get the job and you will, then we will have to have our meets in the Breakwater Tavern on a friday night yipeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Was Simone there today or did she have to work?

Its hard trying to keep up with everyone when your working full time, work sleep, drink, drink, drink.

You get the picture lol

Hey im looking forward to our wee party at Teresa's next month lol. Mark has given me permission to spend spend spend. All those lovely toys hahahaha!

How is Smudge? Has he grown ? How sad am I ?

I WANT TO BE UNEMPLOYED.

Had more fun.

Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cool friday night meets fun
Maggie i can well imagine you will spend spend spend to
Joanne
Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:14 pm
maggy

Cool friday night meets fun
Maggie i can well imagine you will spend spend spend to
Joanne
Get the credit card ready doll and Paul will be in for a treat hahahahah!

It will be a blast.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:17 pm
maggy

Get the credit card ready doll and Paul will be in for a treat hahahahah!

It will be a blast.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And Warren, Brian, Mark and Chris whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hey ladies this is probably the only time the men wont complain when we spend spend spend. So lets not dissappoint lol.

Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey did you know a new shop has opened up in Joondalup
Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:24 pm
maggy

Hey did you know a new shop has opened up in Joondalup
Hey iv seen it lol.

Mark was well miffed as there is a new one in the city Barrack St and when we went in I did not buy anything.

This is the first time I have witnessed Mark cry because I DID NOT use his credit card.

Gonna make up for it soon though

Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:27 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

And Warren, Brian, Mark and Chris whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hey ladies this is probably the only time the men wont complain when we spend spend spend. So lets not dissappoint lol.
Chris keeps saying to me "why do you need that when you have me ????? "

Bleeeeesssssssssss,

I dont want to burst his bubble but .............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.