Womad 2006

Old Jul 30th 2005, 9:39 am
India-M'chester-Syd('05)

base_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant future
Default Womad 2006

has anyone been to WOMAD 2005? how was the experience?

we are planning to go for WOMAD 2006 with the intention of killing 2 birds with 1 stone. we will get a chance to be part of the music festival as well as do a good tour of adelaide. any feedback on any of the previous WOMADs would be great!!
Old Jul 30th 2005, 9:54 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Womad 2006

Originally Posted by base_sydney
has anyone been to WOMAD 2005? how was the experience?

we are planning to go for WOMAD 2006 with the intention of killing 2 birds with 1 stone. we will get a chance to be part of the music festival as well as do a good tour of adelaide. any feedback on any of the previous WOMADs would be great!!
http://www.womadelaide.com.au/ we go every year, so very worth it......... mm
Old Jul 31st 2005, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Hi Guys, I haven't seen you on here in ages! It seems like years and years since our very first North West meet. Hows it all going? Are you living in Sydney now?

I have been to WOMAD in Gran Canaria and it was really good, I'm not sure how similar it will be over in Adelaide though. Not the best concert or festival in the world but it's free so definately worth much more than every penny. I hope you enjoy it anyway xx
Old Aug 1st 2005, 11:11 am
India-M'chester-Syd('05)

base_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vikk
Hi Guys, I haven't seen you on here in ages! It seems like years and years since our very first North West meet. Hows it all going? Are you living in Sydney now?

I have been to WOMAD in Gran Canaria and it was really good, I'm not sure how similar it will be over in Adelaide though. Not the best concert or festival in the world but it's free so definately worth much more than every penny. I hope you enjoy it anyway xx
hi

just tried to send u a message but u have exceeded your mailbox quota!! how u doing?

its getting bit hectic for us. work is getting bit demanding and its slightly longer hrs as well. but honestly, we are having the time of our life. its a great place, people are so nice, weather is so good and food is fantastic. reshma is very happy as well.

howz your application coming up? have u decided on a date when u'll set off for oz?

take care
amit