Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wollongong mothers meet up.

Wollongong mothers meet up.

Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light
Default Wollongong mothers meet up.

This is Stu wife wondering if any mums would like to meet up for coffee and play for the kids. We've been in Wollongong now for 2 weeks but missing the company of others. Our boy is 4 years old so won't be starting school until January!

Louise
Old Aug 11th 2008, 3:40 pm
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all
Default Re: Wollongong mothers meet up.

I'll let my daughter know next time i speak to her, she's just moved to mount Ousley and still waiting for broadband connection so she's missing all the going s on on here!

whereabouts in the gong are u?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:22 pm
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all

Hi, sent you a PM with Homewardbound's contact details - she's keen to meet you all and get a bit of a social life going for her and the kids.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Blossom, (this is stu btw)
I will pass the info to Lou (my Wife) and she will make contact

Stu
Old Aug 13th 2008, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

carzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud of

Hiya,

I've been living in Woonona since the start of April. My daughter is about to turn 7 and is at school during the week but we are free on Saturday 23rd August if you would like to meet up. We could grab some chips for lunch at North Beach in Wollongong and the kids could have a play in the park or we could plan something indoors if the forecast is bad?

If you could let me know what you think before this Saturday that would be great.

Caroline
Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

yay i'm online finally!

Would love to meet up. My next day off is this sunday and then the weekend after it's my daughters bday so busy then, My kids are a bit older 12 and 10 so they are fine playing on the beach... I don't have transport though so wherever we meet must be on bus route.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carzinoz
Hiya,

I've been living in Woonona since the start of April. My daughter is about to turn 7 and is at school during the week but we are free on Saturday 23rd August if you would like to meet up. We could grab some chips for lunch at North Beach in Wollongong and the kids could have a play in the park or we could plan something indoors if the forecast is bad?

If you could let me know what you think before this Saturday that would be great.

Caroline

Hi thanks for getting in touch. We are free also on the 23rd August, so a meet up would be great. I've been to the big park today at North beach, Up from the Novotel hotel So if you wanted to meet up there about 11am the kids could play then we could possibly get something to eat later!!
My husband Stu will come aswell!!
Look forward to meeting up.

Louise
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by homewardbound
yay i'm online finally!

Would love to meet up. My next day off is this sunday and then the weekend after it's my daughters bday so busy then, My kids are a bit older 12 and 10 so they are fine playing on the beach... I don't have transport though so wherever we meet must be on bus route.

Sorry but we've made plans for this sunday. But if you could let me know when your next free we'll sort something out. If you do however get this Saturday off we are arranging a meeting with another family at north beach wollongong. Would be great to meet up then or another time.

Louise.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

Not to worry, once this month's rosters are out of the way I fully intend on giving myself weekends off... just have to get through the next couple of weeks and I can come back to the land of the living again. I'll come back to you once I've had chance to sort out the rosters.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

carzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud of

Hiya,

Great, see you at the park on Saturday 23rd at 11am.

I'll send you a PM with my moby.

Caroline
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

Just making a third post so I can access PMs!
Old Aug 14th 2008, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Hiya,

Great, see you at the park on Saturday 23rd at 11am.

I'll send you a PM with my moby.

Caroline

Hi its Louise. Really sorry to have to do this but we've doubled book the weekend of the 23rd. We've got some friends coming over from Adelaide and didn't realise it was the same weekend that we arranged to meet you. Any chance we could go for the saturday after (30th). Sorry again. Please let us know if you can make this!!!!
I'll text you so you've got Stu's mobile number as i haven't got an Aussie phone yet. I've got yours now!!!
Speak soon.

Louise
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

No problem Louise, I'll have to take a raincheck on the 30th because it's my daughter's birthday weekend but I'll let you know asap when I have another free saturday / sunday.

Caroline
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

No problem Louise, I'll have to take a raincheck on the 30th because it's my daughter's birthday weekend but I'll let you know asap when I have another free saturday / sunday.

Caroline
Ok that would be great. Would definetely want to meet up. Stu is at work all week so my son and myself need to get out more with others!!!
Old Aug 17th 2008, 9:15 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all

My wife Sandra had a chat with Emma yesterday, turns out our boys go to the same school, small world innit?

We're in Balgownie, a stones throw from Emma, with a 13 y/o daughter and 10 y/o son. The footie season is drawing to a close for the boy, semi's next weekend so saturdays will be free for us unless he signs up for cricket

May I also suggest a Dads meet up, perhaps in some sort of public house type of establishment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.