Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wollongong Area Picnic 13th April

Wollongong Area Picnic 13th April

Old Mar 22nd 2010, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

carzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud of
Default Wollongong Area Picnic 13th April

Hullo,

I'd like to invite you all to a meet up.

It's going to be in Thomas Dalton Park (Fairy Meadow)
On the 13th April
Bring your own picnic
Meet at 12.30 under the trees at the East side of the playpark.

Families, singles, new faces and old all welcome!

Hope to see you there.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

carzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wollongong Area Picnic 13th April

Thanks to those of you who have contacted me.

There are two families meeting up so far, if anyone else is interested please let me know.

Thanks

Caroline
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 5:41 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carzinoz
Thanks to those of you who have contacted me.

There are two families meeting up so far, if anyone else is interested please let me know.

Thanks

Caroline
Hi Caroline

Is this just for people with kids?

Barb
Old Apr 5th 2010, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Hiya,

Not at all, all are welcome!

To be honest it's sometimes easier for me to meet people in the evening (leaving hubby at home to babysit) so next time I might arrange a ladies night out but meantime it would be great if you could come along to the picnic.

Caroline
Old Apr 5th 2010, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Looks like we have another two coming
Old Apr 11th 2010, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

CHANGE OF VENUE!!!!!!!!

The car Park at Thomas Dalton is going to be closed next week - thanks Sanj for letting me know!

We are now going to meet at the playpark in Bulli next to the beach and Sea Salt (ex-ruby's).

Caroline
Old Apr 11th 2010, 9:43 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

CHANGE OF VENUE!!!!!!!!

The car Park at Thomas Dalton is going to be closed next week - thanks Sanj for letting me know!

We are now going to meet at the playpark in Bulli next to the beach and Sea Salt (ex-ruby's).

Caroline
Is this Tuesday as in tomorrow??? How many are going Caroline?

Barb
Old Apr 11th 2010, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya,

Yes, Tuesday 13th April, came round quick didn't it LOL!

There's me and my daughter, Julie and her son, Sanj and her two and I think she's bringing a new lady. So just a small group this time which is great if there's new people, it makes it easier to chat and get to know each other

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Caroline
Old Apr 19th 2010, 3:03 am
Home Sweet Home

Hi Caroline

Sorry I missed this meetup, I completely forgot. Hope all went well and you had a good turn out.

Barb
Old Apr 19th 2010, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Barb,

Sorry you missed us. Yes it was a good turnout with 6 families coming along, lovely sunny day, lots of chatting.

Caroline
Old Apr 20th 2010, 5:29 am
Home Sweet Home

Hi Barb,

Sorry you missed us. Yes it was a good turnout with 6 families coming along, lovely sunny day, lots of chatting.

Caroline
Glad you all had a nice day.

Barb