Wish us luck

Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wish us luck

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Me and hubby are going for our QLD driving theory test this afternoon.
I phoned up to see about booking a test for next week and was told you just have to turn up, so that's what we're doing today.
Haven't got a clue what to expect but we've only got 2 weeks to pass or we have to take a practical test aswell :scared: I know we'd probably fail that due to habits.
So fingers crossed all goes well for us later on and we get to come home with an Australian licence
Marie

Well....how did you do??? just seen your post

Sue x sent you some good luck K
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:12 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Did you pass??????????
Don't know yet. We didn't make it so we're going this afternoon instead. I ended up with an interview and it went on for 2 hours cos we got on so well. I got the job, now I just need to pass the theory test today Will be going around lunch time so will have the results this afternon.
Marie
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the job, what you going to be doing?
Good luck for the test
Hilaryx
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know yet. We didn't make it so we're going this afternoon instead. I ended up with an interview and it went on for 2 hours cos we got on so well. I got the job, now I just need to pass the theory test today Will be going around lunch time so will have the results this afternon.
Marie

GOOD LUCK!!! and well done with the job!

Sue x..fingers crossed today
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Good Luck Marie and Hubby !
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:16 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Heeyyy! Congratulations on getting the job.
Hopefully you'll sail through tomorrow too.
Julie.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:20 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Me and hubby are going for our QLD driving theory test this afternoon.
I phoned up to see about booking a test for next week and was told you just have to turn up, so that's what we're doing today.
Haven't got a clue what to expect but we've only got 2 weeks to pass or we have to take a practical test aswell :scared: I know we'd probably fail that due to habits.
So fingers crossed all goes well for us later on and we get to come home with an Australian licence
Marie
Hi there Marie!

If you go to:http://www.immigrate-to-a-new-life-i...loe-beach.html and click on 'Site Map' then click on 'Driving in Perth'. Then go a little way down the page until it says 'Test here' it will take you to the official WA Driving Licensing Services. If you go to the bottom of the page you can take a mock test! I know you are the other side but it will give you an idea!

Jayne

Last edited by andy & jayne; Nov 16th 2005 at 9:22 pm. Reason: adding a bit!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:51 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Wish us luck

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
Hi there Marie!

If you go to:http://www.immigrate-to-a-new-life-i...loe-beach.html and click on 'Site Map' then click on 'Driving in Perth'. Then go a little way down the page until it says 'Test here' it will take you to the official WA Driving Licensing Services. If you go to the bottom of the page you can take a mock test! I know you are the other side but it will give you an idea!

Jayne

Thanks, will go and have a look at that now.

Yesterday 11:14 pm
hilary6 Congrats on the job, what you going to be doing?
Good luck for the test
Hilaryx

I'm a hairdresser
Old Nov 17th 2005, 11:12 am
GC family day carer

Hi all,

I failed but I'm retaking it again tomorrow Atleast I know what to expect now.
You are allowed to get 1 wrong in the first part and 2 wrong in the second part. I got 2 wrong in the first part and full marks for the second part. So my final score was 28 out of 30.
Hubby got 1 wrong in first part and 2 wrong in the 2nd part, luckily for him that's what you're allowed so he passed.
His final score being 27 out of 30.
He can't rub it in that he passed and I failed because overall I got the higher score. Just means I've got to go back again. He's coming with me cos he failed the heavy goods vehicle test by 1 question so he's retaking that tomorrow. I didn't bother taking that cos I'm never gonna drive anything that big.
So fingers crossed again for me tomorrow

Marie
Old Nov 17th 2005, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Hi all,

You are allowed to get 1 wrong in the first part and 2 wrong in the second part. I got 2 wrong in the first part and full marks for the second part. So my final score was 28 out of 30.
Hubby got 1 wrong in first part and 2 wrong in the 2nd part, luckily for him that's what you're allowed so he passed.
He can't rub it in that he passed and I failed because overall I got the higher score. Just means I've got to go back again. He's coming with me cos he failed the heavy goods vehicle test by 1 question so he's retaking that tomorrow. I didn't bother taking that cos I'm never gonna drive anything that big.

Marie
Aww Marie, at least you know what to expect and only failed by one point. Good luck for tomorrow, you should pass no problem. Good luck both of you.
Old Nov 17th 2005, 11:20 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations on the job....!!!!!

and good luck for the retest!

fingers crossed for you

sue
Old Nov 17th 2005, 11:20 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Aaw, bad luck Marie.
I'm sure you'll pass tomorrow no probs!
Julie.
Old Nov 17th 2005, 11:23 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on getting the job.
Bad luck on the test, I failed mine today too and the same way, 2 wrong in the first part, those bloody give way questions stump me on paper. My husband passed his, he was well chuffed because I studied the book and he didnt even open it.
I too am going back tomorrow morning to try again.

Good Luck
Sharon

Hi all,

Marie
Old Nov 17th 2005, 11:53 am
GC family day carer

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Bad luck on the test, I failed mine today too and the same way, 2 wrong in the first part, those bloody give way questions stump me on paper. My husband passed his, he was well chuffed because I studied the book and he didnt even open it.

Good Luck
Sharon

Well good luck to you for tomorrow aswell then Sharon
Old Nov 17th 2005, 11:56 am
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by chattyshazza

Good Luck
Sharon
Good Luck to you Sharon.
Julie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.