wish list

Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wish list

well we are adding another one to the wish list of things to do, we are off to alton towers tommorow without kids just us to be a couple of kids on our own and to enjoy screaming on the rides.

had our hot air balloon flight last week, we are getting through the list slowly but surely

lots of places to see and lots of things to do

arlene
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:33 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun!
I want to do the touristy thing round London before we go.......
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: wish list

Alton Towers without kids sounds fab!

We are managing to plough through our list bit by bit, tomorrow night going to premier of "Italian Job", black tie do and being chauffeured about in Mini's (cars not skirts!!!!)

can't wait..................................
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by h garrett
Have fun!
I want to do the touristy thing round London before we go.......

wanted to do the london eye bit but old nutter blaine is there so decided to give it a miss

what is it with him, he is seriously weird

arlene
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:43 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

seriously starving aswell!
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by h garrett
seriously starving aswell!

don,t think so, master of illusion, has been spotted out and about in london on different occasions, they recon someone else is in there with him or subsituting for him, apparently this trick has been done several times before

nothing spectacular (word for the day) though i take my hat of to him for bringing all that publicity to london, hopefully it will generate some new tourism

arlene
Old Sep 16th 2003, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Bobbi is an unknown quantity at this point

I was saying to hubby the other day whether it is a huge publicity stunt or a real illusion - be interesting to see what others think...

Bobbi