Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wish I'd never bothered................

wish I'd never bothered................

Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:25 am

guest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the rough
Default wish I'd never bothered................

To all those that answered my plea for information thanks for nothing.......I understood the idea of the forum was to offer help and advice not sneering criticism and complaint..........hey just because you're all buddy buddy some of us genuinely are still interested in finding out the answers to our reasonable questions and thus saving us hours of wasted time in our new adopted homeland.............you don't have to bother i accept your apologies.....................
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:27 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice
Default Re: wish I'd never bothered................

Originally Posted by kiwiloverjohn
To all those that answered my plea for information thanks for nothing.......I understood the idea of the forum was to offer help and advice not sneering criticism and complaint..........hey just because you're all buddy buddy some of us genuinely are still interested in finding out the answers to our reasonable questions and thus saving us hours of wasted time in our new adopted homeland.............you don't have to bother i accept your apologies.....................
You been at Don's fridge?
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:29 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mutant
You been at Don's fridge?
No sadly he hasn't,but i do understand where he's coming from
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:31 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Oh look peeps....
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308308

A few people have answered your question. On numerous occasions. Some even going to the bother to scan t'internet for you. You ungrateful sod.

A Troll....get a life and stop being a moron

Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hey c'mon John, calm down! Seeing that most of us had never heard of this whizzy sort of mattress, we couldn't all rush at you with answers, could we!
You got website suggestions - ABC gave you one on your first thread, I think.
Some threads get more answers cos more people know about the subject - and considering the lack of Aussie info that I found re this foam mattress, I'm not surprised you didn't get answers!
Chill out mate, not worth stressing over! Even I haven't got that bad over not having a car or a washing machine
Have a beer on me & enjoy your new life
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:41 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

I miss coming on here and bashing the trolls, I might have to start posting a bit more.
Shit, I forgot, I am a troll.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:42 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously not getting a good nights sleep ...........

Try this site USA but check out "shipping"

http://www.monstermattress.com/memory-foam-beds/
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:43 am
Phoenixuk2oz

I miss coming on here and bashing the trolls, I might have to start posting a bit more.
Are you?

Wher've you been WBB

Been quiet round here.

Guess it'll get noisier now then

Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:43 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back billy
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:48 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Ahh Kiwilover john

Just to thank you for the lovely PM.

Grow up

Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

some of us genuinely are still interested in finding out the answers to our reasonable questions and thus saving us hours of wasted time in our new adopted homeland.............you don't have to bother i accept your apologies.....................
You have had more replies to your mattress query than I have for some questions. Don't remember throwing a hissy about it. Just assumed that those who were on line didn't know and those that did know were out living.

You want loads of hours spared finding something out, so you expect everyone else to waste the same hours finding an answer for you

If you tried one out presumably the shop where you tried it, sell it. Try them
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:56 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

You are bothersomely bothering. Now bother off and bother t'intenet for your bothering matress. Or can't you be bothered?
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:59 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Ahh Kiwilover john

Just to thank you for the lovely PM.

Grow up
Oh go on, share it!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:00 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

where did he go??? WHERE DID HE GO??????

dontcha just hate it when that happens!!

did he delete his posts or were they deleted for him!!???

...its oh so quiet...ssh...ssh...and oh, so still...ssh...ssh.....
Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:03 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
where did he go??? WHERE DID HE GO??????

dontcha just hate it when that happens!!

did he delete his posts or were they deleted for him!!???

...its oh so quiet...ssh...ssh...and oh, so still...ssh...ssh.....

Aww buggar. Has he gone?

I was looking forward to playtime tonight too

Have his posts been deleted?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.