Wikiposts

WIRRAL MEET

Old Apr 12th 2008, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice
Default Re: WIRRAL MEET

Nice one ! Anyone else? The more the merrier as they say.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:58 am
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

HAY UP EVERYONE , we are still up for it on the 10 th just sorted the baby sitter out we like to prepare early the jordans xx
Old Apr 27th 2008, 2:36 am
from Wirral to Adelaide!!

Pat & Jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
Nearly missed this one but thanks to the pm from Amanda, we are also coming
Look forwards to seeing you all there!
Jo & Pat
Old Apr 27th 2008, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Just wondering is it kids or no kids??
Mo
Old Apr 27th 2008, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

Up to you Mo. I'm just glad to be able to go out on my own without them, so am making the most of it and having a few scoops (appologies in advance folks). Anyone else taking children?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ShoreyM
Up to you Mo. I'm just glad to be able to go out on my own without them, so am making the most of it and having a few scoops (appologies in advance folks). Anyone else taking children?
We'll try & find a babysitter for the two boys but i thought that maybe if others were going it would be nice for them to mingle and chat about their move to Oz. Decisions, decisions!!

If anyone else is thinking of bringing their children, let me know please......mine are two boys aged 12 and 7 (going on 27!!)
Mo x
Old May 4th 2008, 8:49 am
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

can bring our monsters if required ,not a prob sitter can be cancelled at moments notice
Old May 6th 2008, 3:33 am
Just Joined

buzzer has a brilliant futurebuzzer has a brilliant futurebuzzer has a brilliant futurebuzzer has a brilliant futurebuzzer has a brilliant futurebuzzer has a brilliant futurebuzzer has a brilliant future

If anyone wants their kids to meet some others going through the same thing, I have 4 boys I can bring along (17, 16, 13 & 11).

It might be useful for them to chat to others going over there too.

All are MSN-fluent!!!

Though a night off from the brood would also be nice......
Old May 6th 2008, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

hello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nice

I might be able to make it, just need to talk to hubby
Old May 6th 2008, 7:51 am
nail banger

our 17 yr old lad wont go , but could bring the 9yr monster if every one else is , could do with the night off as well . just tried to book in the travel inn but its fully booked
Old May 6th 2008, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, there's another Travelodge just down the road (approx 2 miles), see here

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_h.../WirralEastham

or there's a B&B locally (no link) but the number is 0151 339 2738. I have never stayed at either so can't comment but from what I've heard, they're ok. Looking forward to it. x
Old May 7th 2008, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Has anyone been to the Burleydam before? Just wondering if its ok for kids? Is there anything for them?
Mo
Old May 7th 2008, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

It's a Brewsters pub and they have a ball pit thingy and a bit of a play area outside at the rear. However, the bar is at the front (the rest of it is for dining) so depends on the age of your children if you're ok with them being out of sight (play park is fenced in too-only access in/out of the building is through the front doors which is by the bar. Hope that helps.
Old May 7th 2008, 6:44 am
nail banger

cheers for the tel numbers , think we have got a taxi now our nephew wants to earn a few dollars so will be taking us and pick up so we can have a few jars hope the weather holds out might wear me OZ hat
Old May 9th 2008, 7:23 am
nail banger

how are we goin to tell who is who do we need to wear a white rose or something ? ive got an OZ t shirt will that do? hope everyone is still goin?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.