WIRRAL MEET

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:00 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default WIRRAL MEET

hi guys

thought id make a start

is the burley dam ok then?

someone name a date
i dont mind if its with kids or without(mine are all teenagers)

start a list of who is interested;

jan & gaz
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: WIRRAL MEET

hi robos, where the burleys dam??
pomgrrl
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:27 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pomgrrl
hi robos, where the burleys dam??
pomgrrl

in little sutton

Situated on the A41, near M53(J5), heading towards Chester. The pub is on the right, same entrance as the Garden Centre.
http://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/locati...l.aspx?id=3391

were are you coming from?
if anyone wants to sugest somewhere else feel free this was just the first place that came into my head
there is the derby pool in new brighton and pleanty more

jan xx
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:29 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

hello matey im up for it never been on one of these meet ups so what do i need to do, can do any sat evenin before nov 26 cos thats when im off to aussi , we are in runcorn got two nasty boys 16 and 8 cheers ,the jordans
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:42 pm
one day rodders !!!

ok

who wants to set a date???

jan xx
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:57 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

before the 26 nov would b nice x
Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:09 pm
one day rodders !!!

how about 17th nov??

anyone interested??

jan xx
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:02 pm
nail banger

The 17th is pushing it for us as we go the week later what with work and everything, we could make it sometime in the afternooon on the 17th or if you can make the 10th November, that would probably be better for us.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 12:52 pm
one day rodders !!!

Originally Posted by ivanjjordan
The 17th is pushing it for us as we go the week later what with work and everything, we could make it sometime in the afternooon on the 17th or if you can make the 10th November, that would probably be better for us.

cant do the 10th its hubbys birthday and were away for the weekend

what about the week before?

jan xx
Old Oct 7th 2007, 12:56 pm

carmele is an unknown quantity at this point

ah we know the destintion well.............. Have a good meet!
xxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

shazney64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ivanjjordan
3rd Nov ok for me, are we thinking evening or afternoon? My hubby birthday then so wont be eve but could do Burleydam in afternoon.
sharon
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:02 pm
nail banger

Unhappy Re: WIRRAL MEET

my b day on the 3rd as well my OH has plans for me my luck might be in, may have to wait till we get back and we can share are experiance of the AUZ and stuff ? ivan x
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:35 pm
one day rodders !!!

if you want to make it the week before thats fine by me
(i work til 5 so it will have to be eve)unless you all meet up and i will make the next one

is anyone else interested

burley dam at 6.30/7

jan xx
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:27 pm
from Wirral to Adelaide!!

Pat & Jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
We (me & hubby) have been lurking on here for a while but only just signed up. We are on the Wirral and Oz bound next year. We would love to come to the meet up if that is ok?
cheers
Jo & Pat
Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:59 am
one day rodders !!!

hi jo & pat

of course your welcome
the more the merrier

what date is best for you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.