Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Windowcleaner-Perth

Windowcleaner-Perth

Old Nov 1st 2006, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

Angelap is a jewel in the roughAngelap is a jewel in the roughAngelap is a jewel in the roughAngelap is a jewel in the rough
Default Windowcleaner-Perth

Im a big believer in credit where credit is due & would just like to say Ive had my windows professionally cleaned (in & out) for the 1st time in 3+yrs{I shame to say this!} -but getting geared up for visitors in Dec comming to see Ashes-Anyhow I rang Fred & got prompt response ,came round to view job-instant quote ,arranged time & date for work to be done-came promptly today & THE JOB WAS EXCELLENT-sparkling ,clean lovely windows & frames/screens(feels like the house is bigger & brighter) & he used tea tree based products-no nasty chemicals! .Fred of Excel window cleaning-94022605/0421442149.
Old Nov 1st 2006, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Windowcleaner-Perth

Can you give me an idea of how many windows you have..................and how much he charges
Old Nov 1st 2006, 11:42 am
www.perthcrest.com.au

The Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Can you give me an idea of how many windows you have..................and how much he charges

Ditto, cost please...... did it myself last time (only bottom ones), and boy it was such hard work!

ATB

Nicola
Old Nov 1st 2006, 12:25 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

I cant get mine clean due to poor bore retic

prices please
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

Angelap is a jewel in the roughAngelap is a jewel in the roughAngelap is a jewel in the roughAngelap is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ransi
I cant get mine clean due to poor bore retic

prices please
12 large windows ,2 doors & an outhouse with sliding doors & a window=125$ for inside & outside (or 90$ for outside only) As said they hadnt been well fettled for 3 yrs! It took 2 of then nearly 3 hrs-results amazing,worth every cent.
ange