Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Will you like Aus or not - let me tell you

Will you like Aus or not - let me tell you

Old Jun 3rd 2003, 6:16 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dotty
Sorry PB, realise now Perth had a public hol on Monday.

I was just finding Badgers "James Bond" type adventures a little er hard to believe...

No doubt hes out there somewhere, absailing down Big Ben with 100 naked swedish backpackers waiting to catch him perhaps.
No problem Dotty , the guy is a bit of a lad , must get him in the OB for a top up.

Old Jun 3rd 2003, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Badgersmount,
For Christ's sake, for all our sakes, get help, lad. And do it fast.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 6:25 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
No problem Dotty , the guy is a bit of a lad , must get him in the OB for a top up.

Beware Badg, PB spikes the DHW. No survivers tales emerged yet.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Megalania
Beware Badg, PB spikes the DHW. No survivers tales emerged yet.
And you son. Go to the doc's now. Wait for hours if you
have to.

A friend.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 6:30 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by dotty
Sorry PB, realise now Perth had a public hol on Monday.

I was just finding Badgers "James Bond" type adventures a little er hard to believe...

No doubt hes out there somewhere, absailing down Big Ben with 100 naked swedish backpackers waiting to catch him perhaps.
Bit unusual for a Pom but I've met a few. Seems the nearest Poms get to "James Bond" is stuffing their gobs with lollies in a flea pit.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future

I did a Years working holiday 4 years ago. Blew all my cash in 4 months and lived in Sydney for 8 months, after a while it was just like being in the UK but with better weather and lifestyle, didnt miss anything really and was very pi**ed off when i had to leave. What did start to grind a little was the winging Aussies not the tourists. After a while i felt like telling them to go and spend 6 months living in London and see how they felt after that.

My fiancee lived in London the first time she was in the UK, people seem to think the Aussies are in London because they like it. The majority hate it and are only here to earn enough money to explore Europe or to get home.

The majority of Aussies have never left the State they live in. They dont realise how good the've got it and winge constanly, about things that people in the UK take as everyday life e.g constanly ripped off by the goverment, crap public transport system, crap standard of living, crap weather etc etc

I found that the tourists didn't winge as they were enjoying the country so much.

What about that then??

Pete

Old Jun 3rd 2003, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by John Howard
What about that then??

Pete

The usual ill-informed rubbish. You will do well in Australia.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 11:14 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Wilf
do we detect ? some P,BISM,S me thinks?????????????? MM
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future

When are you going???? Jealousy wont get you there

Wait i think i have a bite
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by John Howard
When are you going???? Jealousy wont get you there

Wait i think i have a bite
Sadly, I am already there. For me it is too late, save yourself.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by mr mover
do we detect ? some P,BISM,S me thinks?????????????? MM
You make money from these poor deluded dreamers no? I would take your advice with a mountain of salt but there's another one born every minute aint there? Hope you enjoy the money.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 11:42 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

You make money from these poor deluded dreamers no? I would take your advice with a mountain of salt but there's another one born every minute aint there? Hope you enjoy the money.
delueded dreamers no, people looking for afresh start yes, and i do make money out of my contracting to Australias largest removal company,and have done so for the last twenty plus years , and in that time i have seen the deluded dreamers come and go ,generally the ones who try and transplant,europe,the uk ,usa , into this country,they always fail ,some what like PB, DOTTY , prehaps your self, ?? we just pack em,up and send them on their way. leaving the country for those who want to make ago of it................. MM
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

delueded dreamers no, people looking for afresh start yes, and i do make money out of my contracting to Australias largest removal company,and have done so for the last twenty plus years , and in that time i have seen the deluded dreamers come and go ,generally the ones who try and transplant,europe,the uk ,usa , into this country,they always fail ,some what like PB, DOTTY , prehaps your self, ?? we just pack em,up and send them on their way. leaving the country for those who want to make ago of it................. MM
Your patter does you credit. Do you have a dozen watches up your arm? I have never met a mover who pithces for business like this but then I am a sliver surfer as you would say and quite new to it.

You make money from moving people to and fro. Do you care if you are moving dreamers to Oz or the experienced back home? No. I agree with you.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 12:39 pm
Banned

Your patter does you credit. Do you have a dozen watches up your arm? I have never met a mover who pithces for business like this but then I am a sliver surfer as you would say and quite new to it.

You make money from moving people to and fro. Do you care if you are moving dreamers to Oz or the experienced back home? No. I agree with you.
unfortunately we will have to agree to disagree, old boy ,you encourage them to leave , i will encourage them to come and stay, either way who wins in the long run, ? But if i can make my job a little bit easier ,by having to spend less time in the bloody bond store , sorting out problems for people who have wealth of information at their finger tips if they would only care to read it . so be it.............. mm ps, i think you meant silver surfer, and be careful with that hole your digging , some one might fill it in.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

unfortunately we will have to agree to disagree, old boy ,you encourage them to leave , i will encourage them to come and stay, either way who wins in the long run, ? But if i can make my job a little bit easier ,by having to spend less time in the bloody bond store , sorting out problems for people who have wealth of information at their finger tips if they would only care to read it . so be it.............. mm ps, i think you meant silver surfer, and be careful with that hole your digging , some one might fill it in.
Not you though. However, when I want some tea chests shifting, I'll let you know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.