Will you be assimilated??

Will you be assimilated??

Old May 21st 2004, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will you be assimilated??

Originally posted by HUP
There is lower. She hasn't gone to the fragrance party........yet

It's all downhill from here now on I'm afraid...........

There is no telling where this will stop. Perhaps as a tupperware rep???
Old May 21st 2004, 8:47 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Hello, Avon calling!
Old May 21st 2004, 9:04 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HUP
Hev has been assimilated :scared:. Shes been to her tupperware party and shes arrived back saying things like

"They had this really great idea for.....blah blah blah"

"It is really pratical blah blah"

"They've got this thing that ......blah blah blah"

"Ive booked my party for 21st of June" :scared:

Beware fellow expats the tupperware borg is amongst us!!!!!!!

Bordy beware its a daytime event and your nightshift won't save ya

I dont know. <shakes head sadly> Dotty leaves the country and a few weeks later standards are slipping all over the place
Old May 21st 2004, 9:27 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes, Hevs now in charge of Tupperware parties - Dame Edna with a chainsaw. Thought house-warming parties were the specialty. Woman of many talents!!!

Old May 21st 2004, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by HUP
Hev has been assimilated :scared:. Shes been to her tupperware party and shes arrived back saying things like

"They had this really great idea for.....blah blah blah"

"It is really pratical blah blah"

"They've got this thing that ......blah blah blah"

"Ive booked my party for 21st of June" :scared:

Beware fellow expats the tupperware borg is amongst us!!!!!!!

Bordy beware its a daytime event and your nightshift won't save ya
Hup
A girls gotta do whatta a girls gotta do
We all need something to protect us from the weevils:scared:
Old May 21st 2004, 12:37 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

for all of my dear mellie mates who mocked me, the date is set Monday 21st June, what better way to celelbrate the solstice

Kiki and Boo boo have already graciously accepted Jaykay, Jolyn, Clare, Johanne, Jeannie????? BORDY. ROSSI. BADGE!!
All are welcome, and for those that know me well, know that i will take very bad umbridge should you not attend.
Be warned :scared: :scared:
Old May 21st 2004, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by hevs
for all of my dear mellie mates who mocked me, the date is set Monday 21st June, what better way to celelbrate the solstice

Kiki and Boo boo have already graciously accepted Jaykay, Jolyn, Clare, Johanne, Jeannie????? BORDY. ROSSI. BADGE!!
All are welcome, and for those that know me well, know that i will take very bad umbridge should you not attend.

Ah Hevs, so sorry. I won't be in Melbourne until July but you know I wouldn't have missed it otherwise! I would have gatecrashed even if not invited!
Old May 21st 2004, 1:33 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ulujain
Hello, Avon calling!
Ding Dong, Avon calling! Havent heard that one for years!!!
Old May 21st 2004, 1:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Hevs, I'd love to come, but its a bit far for the evening....can you hold the party online? We could all go on the Tupperware site and look at the pretty plastic pots, while you show the Melbourne people the real thing.......

(by the way, The Bloke has just left the room muttering "Oh god, the wife has been drinking again....")
Old May 21st 2004, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

How many of you going to that tupperware party on the 21st June, spent hours clearing out your cupboards in the UK ready for your move here, and threw out all the plastic containers you have kept over the years, thinking that they may come in handy sometime. Instead, they were forgotten about until the move and were just dusty and out of shape. Now you are going to let the chainsaw queen persuade you to fill your cupboards with some more. If it isn't the chainsaw, it will be the blowtorch.

Don't say I didn't warn you :scared:

Whisky
Old May 21st 2004, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Hevs

This is an evening 'DO' right?

I'll be there. Should be a bit of a giggle.

J
Old May 21st 2004, 9:37 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by xxsparklesxx
hehehe
Wait 'til she gets into Enjo!!
Enjo, Enjo, Enjo....a cleaning we will go!!!

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! That advert
Old May 21st 2004, 9:44 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

TROLL ALERT

Well it must be.
No way can this be Hevs can it
Old May 22nd 2004, 12:05 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

he he he, revenge is sweet!!!!

Whiskey, i chucked all my pots away, but i could definately use some here cos stuff goes off quicker!

I am only having this party as a huge piss take and so as we can tell the poms about our "real lives" here in oz We like to tell you all about it over here ya know
Old May 22nd 2004, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

he he he, revenge is sweet!!!!

Whiskey, i chucked all my pots away, but i could definately use some here cos stuff goes off quicker!

I am only having this party as a huge piss take and so as we can tell the poms about our "real lives" here in oz We like to tell you all about it over here ya know

Be warned, thats all I am saying:scared: :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.