Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wilfo the Cabbage

Wilfo the Cabbage

Old Sep 11th 2003, 10:26 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Wilfo the Cabbage

Nearly fourty years ago the then young Wilfo, had a terrible accident in his own home, the details of which are still unclear, but suffice it to say he was found lying face up on his own bed wearing only a fencing mask and a pair of Wellington boots. Although resuscitation attempts using a heavy duty bicycle pump were successful, Wilfo, sadly was comatosed, destined to the life of a cabbage for the rest of his days.

The wonders of modern science are unable to explain why Wilfo has recently awoken. Although, at face value, this event could be described as wondrous there is a fly in the ointment…

The now aged Wilfo seems afflicted with a condition which compels him to speak of a far away country to which he has never been. For hours each day he can be seen babbling to himself about the pro’s and con’s of residence in Aw-bloody-stralia, and even New Zealand if he is having a particularly bad day.

In recent times, things have taken a turn for the worse...He has embarked on a crusade of advising others never to visit this abode of the damned, to steer well clear of this perilous land or else be consumed by the evils of living in a jobless sand pit, laced with the constant taunting of the retarded locals, whilst existing on a diet of boredom.

Some of the easily influenced have succumbed to his nonsensical blatherings and have formed a cult which chants the Wilfo mantra on a daily basis.

Out of kindness the medical profession are currently examining ways of forcing Wilfo back into a coma, although they say he will always remain a cabbage no matter what.
Old Sep 11th 2003, 11:31 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, haven'y you got anything better to do than post more of this tedious personal attack crap, and at 11:30 at night too?
Old Sep 11th 2003, 11:37 pm
owieb

Default Re: Wilfo the Cabbage

Originally posted by chippy
Nearly fourty years ago the then young Wilfo, had a terrible accident in his own home, the details of which are still unclear, but suffice it to say he was found lying face up on his own bed wearing only a fencing mask and a pair of Wellington boots. Although resuscitation attempts using a heavy duty bicycle pump were successful, Wilfo, sadly was comatosed, destined to the life of a cabbage for the rest of his days.

The wonders of modern science are unable to explain why Wilfo has recently awoken. Although, at face value, this event could be described as wondrous there is a fly in the ointment…

The now aged Wilfo seems afflicted with a condition which compels him to speak of a far away country to which he has never been. For hours each day he can be seen babbling to himself about the pro’s and con’s of residence in Aw-bloody-stralia, and even New Zealand if he is having a particularly bad day.

In recent times, things have taken a turn for the worse...He has embarked on a crusade of advising others never to visit this abode of the damned, to steer well clear of this perilous land or else be consumed by the evils of living in a jobless sand pit, laced with the constant taunting of the retarded locals, whilst existing on a diet of boredom.

Some of the easily influenced have succumbed to his nonsensical blatherings and have formed a cult which chants the Wilfo mantra on a daily basis.

Out of kindness the medical profession are currently examining ways of forcing Wilfo back into a coma, although they say he will always remain a cabbage no matter what.

Old Sep 12th 2003, 12:54 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

This is very personal and unprovoked. I am looking forward to the fireworks when Wilf gets on line.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 1:31 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Go wilf!!! This should be fun..

Cheers

P.S chippy why on earth have you gone out of your way to start a thread to attack a person... you do know " thou do protest to much".. there's a fine line between love and hate.

Do you have a crush on Wilf or something? I think he's married in a heterosexual relationship . so you're out of luck "ducky"
Old Sep 12th 2003, 6:16 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Ceri
Go wilf!!! This should be fun..

Cheers

P.S chippy why on earth have you gone out of your way to start a thread to attack a person... you do know " thou do protest to much".. there's a fine line between love and hate.

Do you have a crush on Wilf or something? I think he's married in a heterosexual relationship . so you're out of luck "ducky"
I'm not gay but my boyfriend is.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 6:20 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ceri get some of your colourful Welsh going. I was enjoying that yesterday.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 7:36 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

For god sake Chip cut it out. Your acting like a 10 year old.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 8:08 am
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by PeteY
For god sake Chip cut it out. Your acting like a 10 year old.
Sorry Pete, just can't seem to help myself.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its time you started looking in the mirror and not the magnifying glass.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

muppetking is on a distinguished road

Sorry Pete, just can't seem to help myself.
In other words you're helpless.Sad individual.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

megawho is an unknown quantity at this point

You're a laugh a minute
Old Sep 13th 2003, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

I am very disapointed in you Chippy.
There is no humour in this thread, just nasty and abusive.
You have gone down in my books.

Whisky
Old Sep 14th 2003, 7:58 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by whisky
I am very disapointed in you Chippy.
There is no humour in this thread, just nasty and abusive.
You have gone down in my books.

Whisky
I have spent the weekend in electro-therapy. This has helped me see the error of my ways and, I promise never to make these blatant personal attacks on poor old Wilfo ever again. This is as close as I can get to an apology.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

ooh chippy are you the local spud then, full of white stuff and a manky old peel, living life for nothing better than to fry your days away

arlene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.