wigan

Old Nov 14th 2011, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

brushmate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wigan

Hi
I have just arrived in sydney to live and was wondering if there was any wiganers knocking around and wigan athletic fans
Old Nov 14th 2011, 11:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wigan

Originally Posted by brushmate
Hi
I have just arrived in sydney to live and was wondering if there was any wiganers knocking around and wigan athletic fans
PMSL

Tho we did see a bloke in an Ipswich Town Footie shirt at the shopping centre on Saturday... Being Colchester Utd supporters we DIDNT talk to him, tho we both grew up in and around Ipswich... I mean, what would we have said... Hey, we're from the same town, but yer footie team is shite????

It was hard being a kid in the 70s in Ipswich and supporting a 3rd division team whilst ITFC were in their hey day wasnt easy..

Now its a different story with Col U shirts... They ALWAYS get pounced on and spoken to... Why not pop into your local shopping centre and hang around wearing yer footie shirt... Some one is BOUND to stop you and talk to you...

Tho it may be some one saying.... Wiganshitandgobackhome