Wife swap!

Old Jan 12th 2005, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice
Default Wife swap!

No not that kind of wife swap!

Talking about the tv progamme last night! Wasn't she a lazy cow! She didn't get up until 3pm, made her husband bring her breakfast in bed everyday and made him do all the housework and cooking! If i suggested that to my hubbie i would be out on my ear.

I felt so sorry for the bloke working on the farm, when she made the rules he had to do all the farm work himself and bring her breakfast in bed etc. He had to start work at 3am to get it all done! In the end he just broke down.

I'm sorry but people like really annoy me!

mmm, although breakfast in bed would be nice.......

Mandy
Old Jan 12th 2005, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wife swap!

Originally Posted by scrawni
No not that kind of wife swap!

Talking about the tv progamme last night! Wasn't she a lazy cow! She didn't get up until 3pm, made her husband bring her breakfast in bed everyday and made him do all the housework and cooking! If i suggested that to my hubbie i would be out on my ear.

I felt so sorry for the bloke working on the farm, when she made the rules he had to do all the farm work himself and bring her breakfast in bed etc. He had to start work at 3am to get it all done! In the end he just broke down.

I'm sorry but people like really annoy me!

mmm, although breakfast in bed would be nice.......

Mandy
We were talking about this "woman" at work this morning, and how pitiful is she? They way she bought her daughters, as well? We all really loved the way the daughters snubbed her when she returned after the 2 weeks. It was pretty much as she deserved. She is such a diva!!

Was a pretty good episode tho. Next weeks should be a good one, too. The fitness freak v's the couch potato
Old Jan 12th 2005, 11:49 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hels
We were talking about this "woman" at work this morning, and how pitiful is she? They way she bought her daughters, as well? We all really loved the way the daughters snubbed her when she returned after the 2 weeks. It was pretty much as she deserved. She is such a diva!!

Was a pretty good episode tho. Next weeks should be a good one, too. The fitness freak v's the couch potato

Yep, I saw it too (I know, I know Hels, I'd only said about 2 hours earlier I didnt really watch reality tv! ) This is one of the only shows like this I watch, watched it in the UK too. Next weeks should be interesting for sure.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

What a spoilt cow! When that poor farmer started crying from exhaustion, that was the final straw for me... As for her husband, he needed a kick up the jack..