wife swap

Old Oct 30th 2003, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritishInOhio will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Pollyana
This probably sounds really snobby and elitist, but its very scary to think that not only are there families living like that, but that they can't see anything is wrong with their lives. The little kids will be saying f*** as every second word before they are even at school. I just feel so sorry for children who are brought up like that, because unless they are exceptionally strong characters their lives will be just like those of their parents. What hope have they got?
And I'm afraid I just have no respect for people who have 8 children, but just don't earn a living; merely exist on benefits when they are quite capable of working. Theres almost something immoral about it.

I'm sorry if any of that sounds harsh, its just my personal view.
What is worse is we go ahead and put them on TV.
Old Nov 11th 2003, 7:39 pm
WBB

Default celebrity wife swap

i know i have a sad life so pleez dont comment on that, but tonight at 9 on c4 celeb wife swap is starting, tonight's episode features jade from big brother and that cheating major off millionaire.

should be worth watching.

Old Nov 11th 2003, 7:48 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Can't wait, should be good?!?!