Wife

Old Mar 7th 2005, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Wife

I was reading an old thread which has just popped a question into my head (an suddenly got me in a panic)... my wife and i have recently applied under the designated area option. I had my skills assessed by Vitassess which came back ok.
We never got her quals assessed as it seemed abit pointless paying out more dosh as i was the main applicant.

Question is, will there be any restraints on my wife working ? (obviously she would only go for a job which she was able to do she is currently an IT manager)

Any pointers would be a help....

cheers

C
Old Mar 7th 2005, 8:55 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Wife

Originally Posted by chaval
I was reading an old thread which has just popped a question into my head (an suddenly got me in a panic)... my wife and i have recently applied under the designated area option. I had my skills assessed by Vitassess which came back ok.
We never got her quals assessed as it seemed abit pointless paying out more dosh as i was the main applicant.

Question is, will there be any restraints on my wife working ? (obviously she would only go for a job which she was able to do she is currently an IT manager)

Any pointers would be a help....

cheers

C
From the previous answers on this site and from my migration agent she can do what the hell she likes (HAS TO BE LEGAL) as you are getting the visa on your occupation..
STEPHEN
STEPHEN
Old Mar 7th 2005, 8:59 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wife

Originally Posted by CORKER
From the previous answers on this site and from my migration agent she can do what the hell she likes (HAS TO BE LEGAL) as you are getting the visa on your occupation..
STEPHEN
STEPHEN
She can work at anything she likes once you have your visa.

G
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wife

pheew..thanks..i got one of those jittery things and just wanted to check...many thanks...

an there was me thinking she might have to stay here (lol)
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:07 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Wife

Originally Posted by chaval
pheew..thanks..i got one of those jittery things and just wanted to check...many thanks...

an there was me thinking she might have to stay here (lol)
I'm sure you'd be lost without her !!!!!
STEPHEN