Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wicked storm last night in Perth

Wicked storm last night in Perth

Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of
Default Wicked storm last night in Perth

Did anyone sit out and watch the storm last night? It was some of the best lightning I've ever seen. I think there is another expected tonight.

Photos are on Flickr if anyone is interested as I can't upload here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ScottDavis
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:30 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wicked storm last night in Perth

Originally Posted by ScottDavis
Did anyone sit out and watch the storm last night? It was some of the best lightning I've ever seen. I think there is another expected tonight.

FANTASTIC PHOTO'S !!!! I love to watch lightning.

We were at our local pub's beach party last night, sat in a hot spa watching it all happen out across the ocean .... it was pretty amazing
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sel
FANTASTIC PHOTO'S !!!! I love to watch lightning.

We were at our local pub's beach party last night, sat in a hot spa watching it all happen out across the ocean .... it was pretty amazing
Pub with a hot spa!! Nice! Where is that?
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:48 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Pub with a hot spa!! Nice! Where is that?
It was at the Seabird Tavern ... it was for Australia Day, they had a couple of days of celebrations going on
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sel
It was at the Seabird Tavern ... it was for Australia Day, they had a couple of days of celebrations going on

We have just returned home from a fantastic weekend staying about 5 mins away from the Seabird tavern ! Rented a huge holiday home, there was 22 of us. A very hot and boozy weekend Just before the big storm on friday evening we had a game of cricket ! am very glad to say the poms beat the Aussies !

Nicky
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:45 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!

Amazing pictures....amazing storm!

Can't wait to experience one of them!

Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:54 am
sel
~~~

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
We have just returned home from a fantastic weekend staying about 5 mins away from the Seabird tavern ! Rented a huge holiday home, there was 22 of us. A very hot and boozy weekend Just before the big storm on friday evening we had a game of cricket ! am very glad to say the poms beat the Aussies !

Nicky
Was you staying at Guilderton (moore river) ?? I think I remember reading somewhere you had plans for there with a load of family ??? Glad you had a good time its lovely there

We are at Sovereign Hill which is on right just before turnoff for Guilderton.

We are having a massive storm up here at the moment !!! thunder lightning and its lashing down and I think its heading your way so don't bother watering the garden tonight
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sel
Was you staying at Guilderton (moore river) ?? I think I remember reading somewhere you had plans for there with a load of family ??? Glad you had a good time its lovely there

We are at Sovereign Hill which is on right just before turnoff for Guilderton.

We are having a massive storm up here at the moment !!! thunder lightning and its lashing down and I think its heading your way so don't bother watering the garden tonight
Looks like we are in for another storm tonight..............yipeeeee......lightening has just started, as I type............the thunder has started.............just waiting for it to piss down!!!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:31 am
sel
~~~

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Looks like we are in for another storm tonight..............yipeeeee......lightening has just started, as I type............the thunder has started.............just waiting for it to piss down!!!
It is defo a biggy as we are still seeing the lightening up here. Certainly gave the garden a good watering and it feels so much fresher now
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sel
It is defo a biggy as we are still seeing the lightening up here. Certainly gave the garden a good watering and it feels so much fresher now
Far out.......as they say............the lightening is RIGHT above us........just want the rain!!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Far out.......as they say............the lightening is RIGHT above us........just want the rain!!
Mind you, sitting in the garden last night, when it started to rain. Mrsperthforme, stood in the rain, the silly cow that she is, then there was a whoosh and the sprinklers come on.................she was soaked. Nearly pi*sed myself laughing!!!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:40 am
sel
~~~

Mind you, sitting in the garden last night, when it started to rain. Mrsperthforme, stood in the rain, the silly cow that she is, then there was a whoosh and the sprinklers come on.................she was soaked. Nearly pi*sed myself laughing!!!
LOL mind you when its so warm you don't mind getting soaked especially when its not happening everyday. Glad MrsPFM was having fun, sounds like just what she needed, to let her hair down and have a good laugh with mates
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Bloody thunder clap not 2 minutes ago SHOOK the BLOODY house, not kidding!!! All the flights flashed, TV went off, wow, think we are in for a big one!!!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:42 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody thunder clap not 2 minutes ago SHOOK the BLOODY house, not kidding!!! All the flights flashed, TV went off, wow, think we are in for a big one!!!
My daughter just came running back in,shitting herself
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:44 am
sel
~~~

Originally Posted by Ransi
My daughter just came running back in,shitting herself
LOL ... my two boys were cacking it altho they would never admit it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.