Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wicked Australia

Wicked Australia

Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:24 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wicked Australia

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Hi All,

There are extremely limited flights coming out of wicked Australia between November 2007 to February 2008.Fares are extremely high.

How to get out of this nasty place as there are absolutely no seats available in any airline going towards Europe or MiddleEast?

Thanks,
Try a one way ticket, you'll find availability better, the cost halved and frankly I wont have to read another post trying to figure out the meaning
Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Centurion
Try a one way ticket, you'll find availability better, the cost halved and frankly I wont have to read another post trying to figure out the meaning
Must admit, I have not much of an idea what he's on about.

You been on the turps Smurtaza??
Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yes witches can live well in wicked Australia!You should be better off in Australia.Please also take a look at the fares on this ( zuji.com.au ). This place will not let you out and we have to enjoy Christmas in Summers ( 40 Degrees ).
I've done 4 Christmases here and none of them have been 40 degrees (even in Brisbane!) - and although I am financially worse off here by a long way I still get to go back to chilly England each February.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:50 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smee
Must admit, I have not much of an idea what he's on about.

You been on the turps Smurtaza??
Just one of his normal posts

Hi smurtaza, what kind of turps are you drinking, cos I'd love to try some?
Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:51 am
Home and Happy

If I would have booked the flights sooner then there must be some other person cursing the distance of wicked Australia from the rest of the world.
Its true, I put a spell on all airline websites so that anything he tries to book is doubled in price
Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its true, I put a spell on all airline websites so that anything he tries to book is doubled in price

Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:00 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Wicked Australia

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Can you please reverse up your spell for us!!!!!Its always been pain in ass to escape from Australia in December.....
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

God knows what I'm about to unleash here but have you posted about your problems with the evil place? Last I heard (was a fair while ago admittedly) you couldn't wait to get out here.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:13 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Wicked Australia

Originally Posted by moneypen20
God knows what I'm about to unleash here but have you posted about your problems with the evil place? Last I heard (was a fair while ago admittedly) you couldn't wait to get out here.
I still want to get out of here but there are no flights or acceptable fares available.Why its extremely hard to leave this place?
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:15 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You misunderstand but not to worry
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:16 am

gedge has disabled reputation

You misunderstand but not to worry
poorly phrased q
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:20 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Kids - don't smoke
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

ARL Player ?
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
Kids - don't smoke
I was just going to ask if anyone had some wacky backy to smoke so maybe this thread might make sense...?!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:31 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't decided whether he really doesn't like Aus... is taking the piss, or what

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.