Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why are you invisible?

Why are you invisible?

Old Feb 25th 2004, 9:45 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why are you invisible?

Just wondering why a lot of my "new buddies" say they're off line when they're not. Why the need for the invisibility cloak?
Nosey aint I?
Old Feb 25th 2004, 9:54 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Why are you invisible?

Originally posted by hevs
Just wondering why a lot of my "new buddies" say they're off line when they're not. Why the need for the invisibility cloak?
Nosey aint I?
Stealth mode.... makes it easier to sneak up on the unwary!
Old Feb 25th 2004, 11:32 pm
WBB

Nosey aint I?
i am undercover, i have a mission to seek out and destroy the enemy, i got rid of one yesterday and i have my next target in my site's.

Old Feb 25th 2004, 11:35 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by WBB
i am undercover, i have a mission to seek out and destroy the enemy, i got rid of one yesterday and i have my next target in my site's.

...bzzzzppppp....bzzpppppp...another bug in the zapper. Like that???
Old Feb 26th 2004, 12:49 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB

who? go on, tell us!!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 4:58 am
WBB

who? go on, tell us!!
you not been in the lounge lately?

Old Feb 26th 2004, 5:14 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you invisible?
Maybe we are all hiding from you?
Old Feb 26th 2004, 5:24 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by WBB
you not been in the lounge lately?

nope, the lounge is for wierdo's, and americans, well just americans really!
Don't tell me, you've finnally broken patrick
Old Feb 26th 2004, 5:25 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Maybe we are all hiding from you?
and i had you down as one of my new friends.... Wheres my razor blades
Old Feb 26th 2004, 5:54 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

and i had you down as one of my new friends.... Wheres my razor blades
LOL, dunno but I think Daz should have some left over with any luck
Old Feb 26th 2004, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
LOL, dunno but I think Daz should have some left over with any luck
LOL
His blades are obviously blunt tho!!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 6:57 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
LOL
His blades are obviously blunt tho!!
I could supply him with some
Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Dawn Adams will become famous soon enough

Nosey aint I?
Because someone showed me how to do it, and I'd forgotten to change back again.

Here I am!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Blim was checking up on me
Old Feb 26th 2004, 8:29 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

...to answer the question...

when you enter the website your user session starts so you are shown as being online. when you leave the website your user session continues for quite a while after you've left so you're still shown as being online. Eventually the user session will time out and then you will be show as offline, this can take anywhere from 5 mins to 30 mins, it just depends on the server the website is hosted on.....

well i think that's it.....

*yawn i know* :lecture:

sorry to interrupt, you can go back to your discussion now.

(by the way it's bluddy freezing here today! i'm sat at my computer still with my wolly hat on!! brrrrrr!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.