Why you going?

Old May 13th 2006, 10:39 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why you going?

So many people have asked me what made you decide to immigrate to oz, what is it that make you want to move there.

I seem to prepared anwers now as I am asked so often.

Have you been asked this question and what have you said?
Old May 13th 2006, 10:49 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why you going?

Originally Posted by killamarsh
So many people have asked me what made you decide to immigrate to oz, what is it that make you want to move there.

Because in the UK you exist. In Australia you live.
Old May 13th 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

so many possible reasons but i shall...being as its satturday night l'll limit myself to one (obviously not beer) answer...i want to belong to a country that makes its own descions and looks after the people that share the same point of view...and doesnt mind if people voice there views irrespective of what that view is....so there..

night night
Old May 13th 2006, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of

pure & simple.
Because we can.
Old May 13th 2006, 11:06 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chaval
so many possible reasons but i shall...being as its satturday night l'll limit myself to one (obviously not beer) answer...i want to belong to a country that makes its own descions and looks after the people that share the same point of view...and doesnt mind if people voice there views irrespective of what that view is....so there..

night night

Hear, bloody, hear.

xRachx
Old May 13th 2006, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by renth

Nice answer

Kim
Old May 14th 2006, 12:40 am
sunshinesarah

sunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud of

Couldn't put it any better than that.

Also....
- To try somewhere new. The world's a small place now. Who says we have to stay in the place in which we were born?
- Sometimes the grass IS greener and you won't know until you try
- To live somewhere where they respect eachother and the country in which they live and to be proud to live there. I'm proud to be British and always will be but not proud of what the country's turned in to (which, IMO is "a bit of a mess")
- To live somewhere where the 'treat others how you would wish to be treated yourself' theory really does seem to exist

Sunshine Sarah
Old May 14th 2006, 12:51 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

You're a long time dead.
Life is for living.
This is not a rehersal.... it's the real thing.
Just do it, if you don't like it go back.... at least you tried.

Can't think of any more.
Neil.
Old May 14th 2006, 1:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Cos thats where The Bloke lives
Old May 14th 2006, 2:54 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

In Britain, if you are a hard working person who abides by the law you are a second class citizen in your own country.
Old May 14th 2006, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

Been in the UK 6 years and and feel that it is time for shorter winters and I'd like my boys to have more of an outdoors lifestyle.

Old May 14th 2006, 6:45 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

well said!! Couldn't agree more!!
Old May 14th 2006, 8:27 am
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by h2oskineil
You're a long time dead.
Life is for living.
This is not a rehersal.... it's the real thing.
Just do it, if you don't like it go back.... at least you tried.

Can't think of any more.
Neil.
Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Hoops (mrs)
Old May 14th 2006, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I went because I got the life I've always wanted for as a teenager. Bit of land, cosy little house with a LIFESTYLE. None of this semi-detached bollocks or surburbia, in any country, for me.

Life is easier here, I feel guilty about it sometimes. We are massively financially better off, my wife can concentrate on childrearing without having to work. When they are old enough she'll go back to work and we'll be OK, thank you.

It's all the extras that add up and make it good. Melbourne is one of the best cities in the world to live in my opinion, you've got everything - city stuff (restaurants, inner city fun etc, 50mins away you have a semi-rural way of life, which frankly you cannot really get any more in England (on exactly the same scale with the same deal - you'd have to make a compromise somewhere)

Badge
Old May 14th 2006, 10:03 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
In Britain, if you are a hard working person who abides by the law you are a second class citizen in your own country.

Amen to that one mate

Loz x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.