Why so many?

Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:41 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Why so many?

Originally Posted by Ghostface
In one!! etc, well done to you, you have won a speed boat, cue confused look from punter who lives in a council estate in peckham!!
Nothing in this game for two in a thread
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:43 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

You seem to be very happy!! Bangkok must be to your liking, i have heard that there are ladies who look like boys!! is this the attraction off Bangkok??

You have heard or do you know? Your not gay but your boyfriend is?
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:52 am
you lookin at me?

Ghostface will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Nothing in this game for two in a thread
Classic TV mate, some of the mullet cut's tho!! i also liked it when the player & non player went for the 101 for the big prize!!

drum roll........... non player first........1........3...........17........ she then turns round to be greeted by a look of absolute disgust by the player...
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:53 am
you lookin at me?

Originally Posted by Jockstar
You have heard or do you know? Your not gay but your boyfriend is?
i fear you have veered off the motorway and onto the dirt track my man.

As for me being gay........give me a kiss and i'll tell you!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:56 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Classic TV mate, some of the mullet cut's tho!! i also liked it when the player & non player went for the 101 for the big prize!!

drum roll........... non player first........1........3...........17........ she then turns round to be greeted by a look of absolute disgust by the player...
You are not wrong ... Couldn't resist posting it ...
Attached Thumbnails Why so many?-bullseye_bully.jpg  
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:27 am
you lookin at me?

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
You are not wrong ... Couldn't resist posting it ...
Classic!! back in two, give me time to count out this money!! FFS Jim they have only won 17 quid!!

Also Tony Green doing the 101 counting, both players combined score 58, his comment "thats hard lines that" no it's not, thats just *****in dreadful darts.

Would you like another shot at winning the speedboat Jim & Marie from Telford!!? "yer *****in damn tooting we would considering we have only won Scalextric & a spice rack" wooohooo!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:34 am
Account Closed

Classic!! back in two, give me time to count out this money!! FFS Jim they have only won 17 quid!!

Also Tony Green doing the 101 counting, both players combined score 58, his comment "thats hard lines that" no it's not, thats just *****in dreadful darts.

Would you like another shot at winning the speedboat Jim & Marie from Telford!!? "yer *****in damn tooting we would considering we have only won Scalextric & a spice rack" wooohooo!!
I'm on the floor ... laughing ...

The bendy bullies are pretty collectible these days ... don't know about the mugs ... bit like the 3-2-1 Dusty Bin's I suppose ...

Still, THAT's the gamble
Attached Thumbnails Why so many?-0180.jpg