Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

why move to perth

why move to perth

Old Jun 7th 2004, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

evista is an unknown quantity at this point
Default why move to perth

hi to all out there,first of all many thanks to all who have replyed to previous questions from myself,this has been really helpful,
my question is we are now at the fist stages of the process and are trying to find out info on the perth area,ie lifestyle houseprices,schooling,the fullpackage, why perth does it for you
is this the place be?
Old Jun 7th 2004, 9:52 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why move to perth

Originally posted by evista
hi to all out there,first of all many thanks to all who have replyed to previous questions from myself,this has been really helpful,
my question is we are now at the fist stages of the process and are trying to find out info on the perth area,ie lifestyle houseprices,schooling,the fullpackage, why perth does it for you
is this the place be?
It seems to be the place for some!

Stick around, any debate about Perth tends to get a bit heated

Good luck

G
Old Jun 7th 2004, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

is this the place be?

Personally....

Weather
Better standard of life
Out activities - better oppurtunities
Houses
Wish to try something different

Was apprehensive about perth, but a visit in April convinced me that I would enjoy it and hopefully will be happy there. Obviously will be different when you get into the daily grind but that will happen anywhere.

Dave
Old Jun 7th 2004, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

d'oh

"Out activities - better oppurtunities"

i meant

"Outdoor activities - better opportunites"

- perhaps the desire to learn to spell should be added to the list
:-)
Old Jun 8th 2004, 3:15 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

is this the place be?

Why does Perth do it for me ?

Also check out http://www.westernaustralia.com/en/D...erience+Perth/ for more details on things to do in and around Perth

Mairi
                  (Rellies mainly in Brisbane, but also Sydney and Townsville and yet I picked Perth ! )
                  Old Jun 8th 2004, 8:42 am
                  Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Loads of things to see and do - Will keep me busy for years - See list in this thread that Simone posted (Cos I'm lazy and cant be bother to rethink it all
                  Lol!

And see this thread
                  http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...o&pagenumber=2
                  Second last post. And that's only A and B.............

Oh, and while searching for that I came across these two:
                  Why Perth? Why Perth?

Oh, and to answer your question:
                  For the adventure!
                  And because I've lived in WA before, and have some friends there.
                  And I like it.