Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why Move To Australia

Why Move To Australia

Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:10 am
WBB

Originally posted by downunderpom
There you go again - assuming that everybody thinks like you. Kicking cats with steel toed boots is a joke for YOU. Not for anyone else. (Unless they're equally insensitive.)

Grow up yourself. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

YOU started this.
i merely asked you if you were refering to the nasty cat thread as a joke FFS i can take it and dish it out with freaks like you all night, only a freak would talk about kicking welsh babies about for gods sake.

i think the lack of meat has done something to your brain man.

Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:12 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by WBB
i merely asked you if you were refering to the nasty cat thread as a joke FFS i can take it and dish it out with freaks like you all night, only a freak would talk about kicking welsh babies about for gods sake.

i think the lack of meat has done something to your brain man.
You really must stop jumping to conclusions - I am eating lunch at the moment - steak pie. That's MEAT to you. Try reading this thread, instead of assuming that you know what's going on.

"Freak'? Blimey! It's like talking to a child. Next you'll be telling me that your dad is bigger than mine!

"only a freak would talk about kicking cats about for gods sake"
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:16 am
WBB

You really must stop jumping to conclusions - I am eating lunch at the moment - steak pie. That's MEAT to you. Try reading this thread, instead of assuming that you know what's going on.

"Freak'? Blimey! It's like talking to a child. Next you'll be telling me that your dad is bigger than mine!

"only a freak would talk about kicking cats about for gods sake"
you are totally unreasonable and sadly i think the quorn has affected your brain, i think megs may of been right.

you really have gone down in my estimations tonight.

Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:19 am
dazuk

Originally posted by WBB
you are totally unreasonable and sadly i think the quorn has affected your brain, i think megs may of been right.

WBB, you must be referring to mad quorn disease???

You are a sap, a real arse, obviously eating meat makes you a macho mucho welshman???

Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:19 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by WBB

Oh boo-hoo! WBB doesn't love me any more!

FYI - you can't GET Quorn in Oz.

Anyway, enough of this farce. I'm off to do some work. Have fun in whatever universe you are presently populating.
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:20 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by dazuk
WBB, you must be referring to mad quorn disease???

You are a sap, a real arse, obviously eating meat makes you a macho mucho welshman???
Butt out, Daz. I don't need YOU sticking your oar in. I'm big enough, old enough and ugly enough to fight for myself.
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:21 am
WBB

Oh boo-hoo! WBB doesn't love me any more!

FYI - you can't GET Quorn in Oz.

Anyway, enough of this farce. I'm off to do some work. Have fun in whatever universe you are presently populating.
run rabbit, run.

Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:23 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by WBB
run rabbit, run.

Now where have I heard THAT before????
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:25 am
WBB

Now where have I heard THAT before????
you really do have a split personality, one day your mr nice guy and the next you are spitting venom, you need help.

now i am going to bed.

Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:26 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by WBB
you really do have a split personality, one day your mr nice guy and the next you are spitting venom, you need help.

now i am going to bed.

Everybody has a button. When you go on about cats you press mine. You have buttons, too. I pressed one.

Pleasant dreams.
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:31 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Quorn con KittyCat pie?
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:33 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by Megalania
Quorn con KittyCat pie?
You mean it took you all night to think that one up? Sad.
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:36 am
dazuk

Quorn con KittyCat pie?
So sad that one who does not even eat quorn will talk about it for 2 days solid. Is your right hand on strike, due to unreasonable working hours at the moment???

Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:56 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

You mean it took you all night to think that one up? Sad.
Oh, Quorn, GaelicBaban & KittyCat pie today?
Old Feb 24th 2004, 1:00 am
I like kittens.

Oh, Quorn, GaelicBaban & KittyCat pie today?
"Welsh Baby"? No thanks. Just had one!

(P.S. I was born in Bridgend General Hospital, and spent my first ten years living in Kenfig Hill, just up the road from where WBB is resting his weary head...)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.