Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why I Love The Rocks.

Why I Love The Rocks.

Old May 4th 2007, 7:06 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why I Love The Rocks.

In sydney, in case you guys didn't know where I was on about.

It has the oldest boozer in Aus.
It has the best (city) view in Aus.
It's got a great street market.
The best fish restaurant.
It's not cheap.
Old May 5th 2007, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Why I Love The Rocks.

Originally Posted by MJC
It's not cheap.
And this is a good thing
Old May 5th 2007, 12:39 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I had a good night with my young brother in that oldest boozer. It was that good I can't remember leaving.
Old May 5th 2007, 7:37 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

I had one of the best nights ever at the Rocks. The thing that impressed me was the number of fantastic live bands there were at every single bar.

Buzzy
Old May 5th 2007, 9:33 pm
Wishing for summer!

Oaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant future

I had the best corned beef hash of my life at a place in the Rocks.

Also I love that lady who sells chocolate dipped strawberries on the market.