Wikiposts

Why I love Oz

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 8:39 pm
tennisoz

Originally posted by emmahafryn
Oops sorry - will try again.
Emma

Here hopefully is another Great Ocean Road.

TennisOz
Attached Thumbnails Why I love Oz-great-ocean-road.jpg  

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 8:48 pm
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute

It's all so bootiful! And right on the doorstep!
This is a pic of further up the road at Port Campbell - fantastic place!
Attached Thumbnails Why I love Oz-pats2.jpg  
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 9:01 pm
tennisoz

It's all so bootiful! And right on the doorstep!
This is a pic of further up the road at Port Campbell - fantastic place!
Here's another thing I miss!
Attached Thumbnails Why I love Oz-rod-laver-arena-melbourne-park.jpg  

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 9:05 pm
tennisoz

Originally posted by tennisoz
Here's another thing I miss!
Sorry about the size, how do you compress your image?

TennisOz

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

This is Granite Island Victor Harbour S.A the views were fantastic and the weather not bad for a winters day.

Juls
Attached Thumbnails Why I love Oz-granite-island-2.jpg  
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 9:24 pm
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tennisoz
Sorry about the size, how do you compress your image?

TennisOz
Sorry I'm not sure - we use Paintshop Pro which means you can change the dpi and actual print size.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 9:33 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Sorry I'm not sure - we use Paintshop Pro which means you can change the dpi and actual print size.
You can use paintshop pro to change the image dimension to 600 pixels along the longest length.

Hope you don't mind my little addition to your lovely snap! I have been to granite island too.....and will be heading back there ASAP to do a bit of this
Attached Thumbnails Why I love Oz-granite-island-2.jpg  
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 9:39 pm
Homeward Bound

Originally posted by PeteY
You can use paintshop pro to change the image dimension to 600 pixels along the longest length.

Hope you don't mind my little addition to your lovely snap! I have been to granite island too.....and will be heading back there ASAP to do a bit of this

You are looking a bit pale there Pete - maybe get out and get some sun?
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 9:42 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

You are looking a bit pale there Pete - maybe get out and get some sun?
Think i got a bit sea sick on the donkey ride out to the island
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

THYE.A. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by HUP
When you put a post on look under the main form at the section that says Attach File then press the button that says [Browse]. you then locate the image on your hard drive and select Open and thats it
Hi Hup,

Thanks for the tips.

I will try to attach a shot taken in March this year on Bondi Beach.

How is it ?
Attached Thumbnails Why I love Oz-honeymoon0162.jpg  
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 1:54 am
A Male Member

Originally posted by THYE.A.
Hi Hup,

Thanks for the tips.

How is it ?
Its a touch big, but its a nice photo !
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 1:55 am
tennisoz

Originally posted by THYE.A.
Hi Hup,

Thanks for the tips.

How is it ?
Nice pic THYe.A., Bondi beach - where we used to say the only people there on Christmas Day are the poms having a barbie! No offence BP or anyone just joking!

TennisOz

Old Oct 3rd 2003, 2:27 am
Bubble blowing member

ohsohopeful is an unknown quantity at this point

And by way of contrast here is a pic of Bournemouth Beach on a typical summer day!
Attached Thumbnails Why I love Oz-bournemouth.jpg  
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 2:47 am
Homeward Bound

Originally posted by ohsohopeful
And by way of contrast here is a pic of Bournemouth Beach on a typical summer day!

Hmm, it makes it so difficult to decide doesn't it?
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 3:57 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ohsohopeful
But they do not need to swim between the flags on Bournmouth!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.