Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

why is expat so addictive

why is expat so addictive

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:10 am
Cheeky

Default Re: why is expat so addictive

BTW Freemantalraider,

Ive sent you some!!! If you click on 'My Profile' (Top blue line below British Expats title) you will see Ive sent ya some!

Cheeky

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:12 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Matt,

Ok Im just wondering.......why do you lurve karma sooo much?!!!

Take me for example I can take it or leave it!! (Yeah right!! LOL)
Im on hold for 24 hrs..........but soon.......Ill be ok.....(gasp, gasp, neeeed karma!! )

Cheeky!!!!
Hi Cheeky

I am sddicted too!!!
But how do you send and receive karma only I would like some and dont like to ask but.......P L E A S E.............. I want some

Look forward to meeting you on the 27th for the NW meet. Can you PM with your email addy so that I can send you the directions.

Chhers
Ang
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by funkybuddah
Why is this expat so adictive? ever since Ive been coming on this, I just have to have to have my daily fix on expats!! Its mad. Does everyone else get this or am I going mad :

Basically I just need to read about everything Australian, before I get there,
Sad I know but just need the fix, my computer broke the other week and my family thought I had turned into some sort of monster, no it was just cold turkey !!!!!!!!

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:21 am
Cheeky

Hi Angie!!

How ya doing?!!

Brill news about Mary init, I am so chuffed for her!!!

I would send you karma but Ive sent too much now and on a 24hour ban!!
Anyway I will remember to send you some tomorrow, promise!

As for sending 'karma' just look for the little blue box, bottom, left hand corner. You cant 'karma' yourself ( ) but you can karma other people!! LOL! Sounds funny that, good job everyone knows (more or less!!) what Im talking about!! LOL!!

I will send you a pm about the meet, Im so looking forward to it!! No worries, I will behave Im alot quieter in real life!!

Cheeky!

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Cheeky

I am sddicted too!!!
But how do you send and receive karma only I would like some and dont like to ask but.......P L E A S E.............. I want some

Look forward to meeting you on the 27th for the NW meet. Can you PM with your email addy so that I can send you the directions.

Chhers
Ang

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:24 am
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough

Hi freemantleraider!!!!

OK here goes......

Blue karma box below, bottom left of members posts....you got it??
Well if you click on it you can give people karma!! Good init??!! Usually you can dish out karma to people you like or to posts/threads you like!

Hope that helps!!!!!!!

Cheeky!!
PS dont forget to sign your name!!!
Many thanks Cheeky,

I allways wondered about that...

Two Tv aerials met on a roof
Fell in love and got married
The wedding was terrible
But the reception was fantastic...............................

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:32 am
Cheeky

LOL!!

You could use that one for your 'signature'......you know how to edit that dont you??!!!

Cheeky!

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
Many thanks Cheeky,

I allways wondered about that...

Two Tv aerials met on a roof
Fell in love and got married
The wedding was terrible
But the reception was fantastic...............................

FremantleRaider

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:34 am
Cotswolds to Perth

Oh one more thing.......

Where do you get them little pics from? you know the ones under ur names?
Mine seems to be too large to fit (some guys are just born lucky) and i cant find a site with small ones on it!
Thanks

FremantleRaider

Oh i tried that karma thingy
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:40 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
I have to log on in the morning before work, when I get to work, at lunchtime, as soon as I get home, several times during the evening and then again before I go to bed. How sad is that? You can pick up some really good tips but the main benefit for me has been meeting up with some other members locally which I hope to continue when I get to Oz. Brissy Girls Drinking Club watch out - me and Marysidey are coming (Did you see her thread? She got her visa today!!!!)

I know Sue, I saw it... its great news isn't it Look fwd to meeting you both. Its a shame that you wont be here for the Christmas meet up, but I'm sure the pair of you arriving is as good excuse as any to go out some more
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:41 am
Cotswolds to Perth

Thanks for the Karma Cheaky!!
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:43 am
Cheeky

Ok,

If you go to the 'site feed back' forum there are loads of websites on there were you can download pics (avators). I did a thread a couple of weeks a go called.....wait for it......'were to shop for a new avator'!!!!!!

Sad I know but there you go!!

You have to be careful what size of pic you use and how many pixels it has. Anyway all the info is on that thread, have a look and you should be able to find something!

Cheeky!!

PS Gosh I sound so sad knowing all this!!.......
PPS Dont forget to sign your name when sending karma...that way you may recieve some back!!

[QUOTE=Fremantleraider]Oh one more thing.......

Where do you get them little pics from? you know the ones under ur names?
Mine seems to be too large to fit (some guys are just born lucky) and i cant find a site with small ones on it!
Thanks

FremantleRaider

Oh i tried that karma thingy
/QUOTE]

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 10:03 am
Cotswolds to Perth

I looked at that link Cheaky, bluddy brill!
Thanks a lot!

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 10:09 am
Cheeky

Hey, no worries!! (check the Oz lingo!!!! )

TBH though its mainly these guys on here ya gotta thank I wouldnt have a clue were to go!!

I just point peoplei in the riight direction, thats all!!!

Anyway, like it!!!!!! Very, err.....'cute' !!!!

Cheeky!

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
I looked at that link Cheaky, bluddy brill!
Thanks a lot!

FremantleRaider

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 10:12 am
Cotswolds to Perth

Hey, no worries!! (check the Oz lingo!!!! )

TBH though its mainly these guys on here ya gotta thank I wouldnt have a clue were to go!!

I just point peoplei in the riight direction, thats all!!!

Anyway, like it!!!!!! Very, err.....'cute' !!!!

Cheeky!
Indeed thanks to all those who answered your question!

Well it made me laugh in a strange must leave my computer slowly going mad kind of way
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Oh my god. This is so funny. I am sitting here laughing my head off, as I've just come home from work, and looked at the thread, (yes, back on it again!!) and can't believe the amount off people who have replied, we,re all addictive to BE!! Thats it... This is how we're gonna spend the rest of our lives Thanks everyone for making me feel like I'm not the only one that can't wait to get home, grab a tea, then run as fast as I can to my computer foaming at the mouth and growling at the kids to leave me alone as I crawl b
back into my expat world again!!
Anyway, enjoy reading all your threads, and look forward to more chats and maybe even meeting some of you in the future. FBxxx
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 10:22 am
Cheeky

Hear, hear FB!!!

Ive enjoyed you post v. much!!!

Cheers,
Cheeky!!

Originally Posted by funkybuddah
Oh my god. This is so funny. I am sitting here laughing my head off, as I've just come home from work, and looked at the thread, (yes, back on it again!!) and can't believe the amount off people who have replied, we,re all addictive to BE!! Thats it... This is how we're gonna spend the rest of our lives Thanks everyone for making me feel like I'm not the only one that can't wait to get home, grab a tea, then run as fast as I can to my computer foaming at the mouth and growling at the kids to leave me alone as I crawl b
back into my expat world again!!
Anyway, enjoy reading all your threads, and look forward to more chats and maybe even meeting some of you in the future. FBxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.