Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why don't I have anything to do??

Why don't I have anything to do??

Old Jul 23rd 2004, 10:55 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Post Why don't I have anything to do??

I leave for the airport in 74 hours (not that I'm counting )and yet am sat around quite bored!! Don't like being unemployed much, noone around and nowt to do.... been the gym, had my haircut, chased up the bank, can't pack yet as its just clothes and I'll probably want to wear some of them!!

I think I've got everthing covered, but if anyone can think of anything a bit unusual I'd be grateful to hear!!
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 10:59 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why don't I have anything to do??

Originally posted by mlbonner
I leave for the airport in 74 hours (not that I'm counting )and yet am sat around quite bored!! Don't like being unemployed much, noone around and nowt to do.... been the gym, had my haircut, chased up the bank, can't pack yet as its just clothes and I'll probably want to wear some of them!!

I think I've got everthing covered, but if anyone can think of anything a bit unusual I'd be grateful to hear!!

hiya!!
wow, id be peeing my pants by now!!!!!!!
erm...in the odd moment of boredom (about 5 months ago...) I like to peruse the old realestate.com.au and dream of what i will buy as a holiday home when i win the lottery........
Yes, I know im sad........

sue
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Andiii is an unknown quantity at this point

You said your goodbyes yet?

See some friends.

See some of your favourite places, as this is your last chance.
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 11:15 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Hey Sue/Andiii

I am peeing them, dont you worry

I know I should go out and see some places, but to be honest I am sick of thinking 'this is the last time I will see this person/place for ages'
I've said goodbye to all my family apart from my parents and brother last weekend. I'm off out tomorrow night with all my friends and everyone is at work during the day anyway.

I really do think I'm just going to sit around and wait now... perhaps not in front of the PC though... there's gotta be something. Hasn't there!!?!
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

If the weather is good where u are get off to an eaterie where you can sit outside and watch the world go by, take a book or mag.

footie xx
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 11:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You could always come round here and do my ironing for me. We are off on holiday on Monday, one load is on the line, one has just finished in the washing machine. Girls are watching tele and not tidying their room . I have just finished washing the floors and whilst drying am on here. But as I say, the ironing needs doing and the packing so if you've nothing better...........
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 12:24 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

I really do think I'm just going to sit around and wait now... perhaps not in front of the PC though... there's gotta be something. Hasn't there!!?!

Actually ........
Nope. This is as good as it gets hahahaha
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 12:38 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Chill out, enjoy the rare feeling of having nothing nagging at your conscience, prepare yourself mentally for the ramp back up to manic activity at the other end. Make the most of the lull, you may never get another one!
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

jerzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Andiii

See some of your favourite places, as this is your last chance.
Alternatively go to some of your least favourite places and think smugly to yourself that you won't have to go there again.
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 1:22 pm
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Hey mlbonner!

I didn't realise you've got 74 hours left! Bloody hell ! Well I have to say I'd rather be bored than be rushing around like a mad thing. It's called excellent planning! I hope I'm also bored when I have 74 hours left!

It's so nice outside you should get your last fix of English countryside!

Good luck!
Sunchaser
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 2:52 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by moneypen20
You could always come round here and do my ironing for me. We are off on holiday on Monday, one load is on the line, one has just finished in the washing machine. Girls are watching tele and not tidying their room . I have just finished washing the floors and whilst drying am on here. But as I say, the ironing needs doing and the packing so if you've nothing better...........

Sounds REALLY REALLY REALLY tempting, but I just don't think I can get down there in time

I've been out of a bit and have come home now to rest myself for this evening (going out in the local town) and then the BIG party night tomorrow night.
Never mind my luggage, what with the drinking, Weds night chinese, Thurs night curry and Sunday night dinner we have planned I'm going to need extra weight allowance!
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Sounds REALLY REALLY REALLY tempting, but I just don't think I can get down there in time

I've been out of a bit and have come home now to rest myself for this evening (going out in the local town) and then the BIG party night tomorrow night.
Never mind my luggage, what with the drinking, Weds night chinese, Thurs night curry and Sunday night dinner we have planned I'm going to need extra weight allowance!
Michelle
Hope that you enjoy your party.
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 2:59 pm
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

GOOD LUCK

PJ
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 3:05 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by jerzy
Alternatively go to some of your least favourite places and think smugly to yourself that you won't have to go there again.

Not Chester then... I like it there (apart from those flats by gorsestacks - REALLY sorry if you live there!! )
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 3:22 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Okay, amongst other things this is what I've been doing this afternoon.... prosperity photos and all that

This is the view from the top of the hill I live on (aka Frodsham, Cheshire) in the distance is Liverpool.
Attached Thumbnails Why don't I have anything to do??-frodsham2.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.