Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why does it always rain on me????????

Wikiposts

Why does it always rain on me????????

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Why does it always rain on me????????

I resigned from my job, after 23 years of service last July, when we came to Perth.
Over the many years working for 'The Ole Social', there had always been talk of staff cuts and being 'overstaffed'
Now I hear, for the first time that voluntary redundancy is being offered across ALL the staffing grades. If I had hung on for another couple of months I would have got a MINIMUM of £30,000!!!!!!
Oh well, sh*t happens!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:23 am
ピーター及びクレア

PWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant future
Default Re: Why does it always rain on me????????

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
I resigned from my job, after 23 years of service last July, when we came to Perth.
Over the many years working for 'The Ole Social', there had always been talk of staff cuts and being 'overstaffed'
Now I hear, for the first time that voluntary redundancy is being offered across ALL the staffing grades. If I had hung on for another couple of months I would have got a MINIMUM of £30,000!!!!!!
Oh well, sh*t happens!!!
Is it because you lied when you were seventeen...?

Cheers.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:25 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Oh well, sh*t happens!!!
Hi Sandra,

What a nightmare!!! You have had so much stress and bad luck lately, that I think you have had more than your fair share and things can only improve now!!!

Sending you some karma - if it will let me!!!

Shell

Shell
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:26 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Sorry Sandra, it won't let me give you some karma again, got to spread it around first!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shecha
Sorry Sandra, it won't let me give you some karma again, got to spread it around first!!!

See what I mean...cant even get any Karma now!!!!!!!! LOL LOL
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:30 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

If I had hung on for another couple of months I would have got a MINIMUM of £30,000!!!!!!
"You didn't have it, so you won't miss it".
What prick said that ?

Hard luck Sandra.
My old company ave voluntary redundancy too so I know how you feel.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - thought, I'll show her, give her some karma, - wouldn't let me

Sounds like you could do with a good ladies night out - where's a pole when you need it
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:36 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Sandra.........Two months could have gone into 2 years.........and then you may have not got to apply for OZ and be living in a beautiful part of the world. So it's meant to be...........still a bas@*#% though.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:38 am

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Oh well, sh*t happens!!!
If it's any consolation I understand I can't get it either even though I'm still technically employed by the Dept, cos I'm Head Office!

I don't know how long you would have to wait for it to go through - you're better off having been out of it these last few months I reckon.

Elaine M
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:26 am
Professional Princess

Dont worry, I have sent you some karma.