Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

why cant i give out karma??

why cant i give out karma??

Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:11 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default why cant i give out karma??

i have been trying to give out karma for a couple of days now cos i am in a good mood, and it wont let me. I get a box saying, "you must spread reputation before giving out more karma" how annoying

does anyone understand all of this karma stuff??? cos i dont

if so please explain???

cheers dudes

laura
xxx
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:15 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why cant i give out karma??

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
i have been trying to give out karma for a couple of days now cos i am in a good mood, and it wont let me. I get a box saying, "you must spread reputation before giving out more karma" how annoying

if so please explain???

cheers dudes

laura
xxx
You only get so many shots per day (nobody actually knows how many. Well, somebody does but they aint tellin' ). And after you have given some to somebody, you must 'spread it around' before giving more to them. Again, those that know how much aint tellin'. Erm ... that's about it really. Them's the rules.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:16 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

if so please explain???

cheers dudes

laura
xxx

You,ll have to give karma out to some different people,not the people you usually give to? if you know what i mean?

Not hinting or anything !!

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:18 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

How do you know if you have received some karma then?

Sasha
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:20 pm
Cheeky

Click on 'my profile'

Cheeky

Originally Posted by snappy

Sasha

Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:20 pm

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
You,ll have to give karma out to some different people,not the people you usually give to? if you know what i mean?

Donna.
LOL
i think i sent you some on the night he got the job, unless i sent it to gostface? i went mad with karma that night.

right here goes, ill just karma everyone and see who gets it and who doesnt, anyone who has had karma from me,let me know so ican tickyou off the list LOL

laura
xxxx
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by madsad

Donna.

donna

youre out of luck mate, it wont let me give you any either!!!!!LOL

nice try
laura
xxx
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:24 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Click on 'my profile'

Cheeky
Ah thanks cheeky. I thought everyone was just being very new age for ages until i spotted the karma button underneath everyone's posts

Sasha
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:25 pm
CMT
Forum Regular

CMT is on a distinguished road

Sasha
Sasha, on a different note, we r also from South wales looking to emigrate - what part of Australia are u going to?
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:26 pm

Sasha
sasha
thats
interesting, i have quite afew karma messages on my profile, soif you click onthat you can see them,but what does it do for me, do i get more stars after my name or something???

Cheeky,

nice try girl,but it wont let me give you any either!!! this is descrimination!!!

laura
xx
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:27 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

donna

youre out of luck mate, it wont let me give you any either!!!!!LOL

nice try
laura
xxx

Yip you,ve given it to ma hubby!(ghostface)

Sent you some,one box sittin there looks kinda lonely!

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Not another karma thread

Well give wisely if you want to get lots of karma points, people with more give more...stupid amounts more, even....oh, and leave a message with your name on it so they know who gave...
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:30 pm

Ah thanks cheeky. I thought everyone was just being very new age for ages until i spotted the karma button underneath everyone's posts

Sasha

snappy

it worked for you, you got karma, now you can see if you got it, have a look at your profile!!

bob, some karma is headin your way!!

laura
x
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:32 pm
I need a beer.....

Originally Posted by CMT
Sasha, on a different note, we r also from South wales looking to emigrate - what part of Australia are u going to?
We're off to Adelaide to start off with but plan to have a good nose around once we get out there. As we are on a STNI visa we do plan to live in Adelaide for at least the 1st two years and I have made an excellent load of mateys on Adelaidebrits site to start me off with our new life. Just want to sell this house then we're out of here!

How about you?

Sasha
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:34 pm
I need a beer.....

sasha
thats
interesting, i have quite afew karma messages on my profile, soif you click onthat you can see them,but what does it do for me, do i get more stars after my name or something???

Cheeky,

nice try girl,but it wont let me give you any either!!! this is descrimination!!!

laura
xx
There you go Laura just given you some karma so see if you can now start to hand it out again???

Sasha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.