Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why Aus over NZ?

Why Aus over NZ?

Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:03 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Aus over NZ?

Originally Posted by glittababe
Maybe its my welsh roots and they thought I'd like sheep! So in a nutshell, good for a holiday, but not to live?
Not even good for a holiday IMO.

Unless you enjoy local customs like ripping off tourists at every opportunity.

You can gather I hated the place

G

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Well yes they spent 7 mths travelling! Didn't think i was 'that' backward, altho I do like the retro feel! I'll pack the flares and tank tops for the kids!

Retro? More like Bill Hayley & The Comets!!!!

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa

LOL
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
A lot on people who go to NZ are really trying to get into Australia by the back door.

Unfortunately, although it is easier to get into NZ, the govt. have twigged this and are making it more difficult to get NZ citizenship.

Mind you, that does not stop all the NZ citizens from emigrating to Australia.

I believe they are, or were, the biggest group by nationality to migrate annually to Australia (even more than brits..from a country with only a fraction of the UK population).
G
Ummmm....interesting G? Apart from the sheep, there must be other socio-political probs, or people would stay? Must admit, Channel 4 made it look great.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:05 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Have they got record players and juke boxes now?

G
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Bill who??????? Very negative vibes coming through!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:06 pm

Have they got record players and juke boxes now?

G

I believe that they have moved into the 'modern' ear with Gas Radio!!!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:08 pm

Bill who??????? Very negative vibes coming through!

Hailey! You see he is that new that I can't even spell his name correctly! Rumour has it that he was Elvis' godfather. Now that Elvis is really hip!!!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hailey! You see he is that new that I can't even spell his name correctly! Rumour has it that he was Elvis' godfather. Now that Elvis is really hip!!!!
so no DVD's, videos, plasma TV's, petrol cars etc??? Worst than I thought! Is mobile technology still the can and string technique? Surely they have laptops?
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:15 pm

so no DVD's, videos, plasma TV's, petrol cars etc??? Worst than I thought! Is mobile technology still the can and string technique? Surely they have laptops?

Yes they have laptops but also cleft palates and 7 toes!!!!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:16 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Yes they have laptops but also cleft palates and 7 toes!!!!!
Sounds Like Clacton
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by fraser
Sounds Like Clacton

and Cornwall!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:18 pm
Bitter and twisted

Surely they have laptops?
Thought we had mentioned the sheep

G
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:19 pm

Thought we had mentioned the sheep

G

Took me a while to get that one- but on the subject of sheep they do like them in wellies - it stops them running away so quickly!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:20 pm

Took me a while to get that one- but on the subject of sheep they do like them in wellies - it stops them running away so quickly!

Uwe can't be serious

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.