Wikiposts

Why???

Old Jun 10th 2004, 5:35 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by OzTennis
most belong to (preserve the) 'Status Quo'. How can we sleep while our beds are burning?

OzTennis
very good ozt -peter is way 'inxs' of the usual mp's as regards passion
Old Jun 10th 2004, 12:40 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by MikeStanton
Or, rather, how little you choose to see.

But then again, I presume that you are a WASP (or a suntanned WASP). UK definitely has pockets of racism. However, in general, Aussies are far more racist - and openly so. The Oz mentality - especially Q'land and WA - reminds me much more of that in the southern states of the USA (eg Texas).

Aren't you the same ABCDiamond that regarded the Oz One Nation party as not racist? Of course it isn't racist, just like the BNP...
I see what I see, based on being married to a non-white person, and having seen and received racist remarks and attitudes whilst in the UK, with my wife.
After being in QLD now for 18 months, my wife has only recently mentioned one racist problem, and that was actually within the last few weeks.

I see it exactly how it is, and how it affects us. BUT, I don't push it in peoples faces. I consider myself a sensible person (most of the time), and wouldn't want to insult people by ignorantly stating that ALL of one country are labelled by the same brush.

Regarding the One Nation Party, I did copy text, or make a link to text, stating what the One Nation party had actually said.

Whether I am a WASP or not, I have no idea, as I just use fly spray on them.

Old Jun 10th 2004, 9:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by seang
very good ozt -peter is way 'inxs' of the usual mp's as regards passion
U2 are witty! Oh, the 'Power and the Passion':

http://www.petergarrett.com.au/biography.html

Come to think of it, Paul Hewson (Bono) and Peter Garrett are similar characters.

OzTennis
Old Jun 10th 2004, 9:21 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by OzTennis
U2 are witty! Oh, the 'Power and the Passion':

http://www.petergarrett.com.au/biography.html

Come to think of it, Paul Hewson (Bono) and Peter Garrett are similar characters.

OzTennis
I would be happier seeing Bob Geldof entering politics

Hopefully peter will stick to his principles some say he was 20 years ahead of his time - but now we will see.