Reload this Page >

WHV Extention For Farm Workers Questioned

WHV Extention For Farm Workers Questioned

Old Nov 11th 2018, 9:40 am
Just Joined

shaunfreo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WHV Extention For Farm Workers Questioned

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Hey shaunfreo, glad to share the love. Sorry can't be always entertaining to you, but breaking bread with you around a table may well prove enlightening. You almost make me blush. The usual response on here is more a matter of hoping to catch me of guard for a sound beating. The few poorly aimed kicks to the head to date have failed to connect., glad to say.
Please don't be too harsh on our wanna be Zulu chappie. Remnants of past trauma continue to play havoc on present world view. Besides being what is I believe a Spectator reader, just adds to the anguish. Do my best in helping out with trauma counselling and assisting in a return to a more rational approach.
Why not come aboard and share your insight and wisdom and/or just have a bit of a laugh at some of our in house comedians, just are really pretty professional at inducing laughter from time to time?
you are right, I will try not to be harsh on the Zulu chapohie but he is so annoying it’s a real test not to
Old Nov 11th 2018, 9:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shaunfreo
I love you to arguing with each other sometimes, although it does get a bit boring,
Amazulu right wing a complete bore wouldn’t want to be sat around a dinner table with him , if it doesn’t fit with his view of the world it’s fake news
I would happily sit around a table with the troubadour, because he is open to arguments
ho hum
No certainty not a coward
explain how you think I would be
U
uhm you are so full of words but unfortunately they often don’t mean much

you are right, I will try not to be harsh on the Zulu chapohie but he is so annoying it’s a real test not to
And you are, who exactly and what do you have to add to the topic at hand?
Old Nov 11th 2018, 10:47 am
Just Joined

And who am I ,well I joined this forum like many others to hopefully give some advice to other would be migrants , and I I have to say I find your reply a bit bizarre .And just because you are a SUPER Moderator what gives you the right to dictate what can or cannot be said , I don’t think I am being rude or insulting , I am a member with a point of view ,the topic got a bit side tracked on other issues which I felt needed a comment, I am amazed that you lot have consistently let people like Amazulu and BeOz get away with posting nasty and often factualy incorrct information to go unchallenged , it seems to me there is a little clique of posters on this site
oh well I dare stare you will block me now for daring to disagree

Last edited by shaunfreo; Nov 11th 2018 at 10:54 am.
Old Nov 11th 2018, 10:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

And just because you are a SUPER Moderator what gives you the right to dictate what can or cannot be said , I don’t think I am being rude or insulting , I am a member with a point of view ,the topic got a bit side tracked on other issues which I felt needed a comment, I am amazed that you lot have consistently let people like Amazulu and BeOz get away with posting nasty and often factualy incorrct information to go unchallenged , it seems to me there is a little clique of posters on this site
Ok so you appear somewhat paranoid. I didn't tell you what or what not to say, I haven't blocked you and I'm not even aware of what you're disagreeing with. But you do you.
Old Nov 11th 2018, 11:00 am
Just Joined

No not paranoid at all , I just don’t know why you had to open your comment with who are you ! The implication seemed to be , what I had to say was invalid
Old Nov 11th 2018, 12:02 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

And who am I ,well I joined this forum like many others to hopefully give some advice to other would be migrants , and I I have to say I find your reply a bit bizarre .And just because you are a SUPER Moderator what gives you the right to dictate what can or cannot be said , I don’t think I am being rude or insulting , I am a member with a point of view ,the topic got a bit side tracked on other issues which I felt needed a comment, I am amazed that you lot have consistently let people like Amazulu and BeOz get away with posting nasty and often factualy incorrct information to go unchallenged , it seems to me there is a little clique of posters on this site
'shaun', you're so transparent
Old Nov 11th 2018, 10:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

It can be a bit of a 'skin game' but hey shaunfreo, being 'annoyed' on a forum, as thus, is ultimately a losing game. All sorts of views and opinions, many belonging to a world thought long passed, will air. Surely we don't want any resemblance of Farcebook and phony pretences of concern and over inflated exhilarations with regards to how fulfilled their otherwise ordinary lives really are with all negatively carefully filtered out.
At least a forum can actually discuss and take aboard differing points, that can be tossed about to and forth. One thing I would say is, don't bother dissecting the 'philosophical' make up of others, preferably counter with own arguments that will diminish to near obscurity some of what you read.
Old Nov 14th 2018, 9:23 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
'shaun', you're so transparent
Really in what way would love to know
Old Nov 14th 2018, 11:13 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Such anger and bitterness from someone who knows so little - bizarre

Come over here for a hug - there's nothing that can't be fixed with a big old huggy poo

To know me is to love me
Old Nov 14th 2018, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

, I am amazed that you lot have consistently let people like Amazulu and BeOz get away with posting nasty and often factualy incorrct information to go unchallenged
If you have factually incorrect information to debate, go right ahead.

At this point all you have done is join a forum and personally attacked Amazula and now me with nothing other than a personal jibe.

Do you often go to parties and join conversions by insulting those already in it? Little trick, join the conversation first with a debate, then when you get to know the participants, then feel free to get personal.
Old Nov 14th 2018, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Oh boo hoo. Akin to a group of blood seeking, agitated gnats, swooping on a victim whose transgressed some unwritten rule. Was it the failure of being a preferred dining companion to the poster in question, or being brought to task for predictable political commentary.

Shaunfreo, come back on board and don't allow a group bandito's that inhabit these forums, to bully you off, nor have the last say.
Old Nov 14th 2018, 10:23 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Oh boo hoo. Akin to a group of blood seeking, agitated gnats, swooping on a victim whose transgressed some unwritten rule. Was it the failure of being a preferred dining companion to the poster in question, or being brought to task for predictable political commentary.

Shaunfreo, come back on board and don't allow a group bandito's that inhabit these forums, to bully you off, nor have the last say.
Seriously - and I'm not joking here - you've got issues
Old Nov 14th 2018, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Seriously - and I'm not joking here - you've got issues
Seriously, never found you the remotest bit funny at any stage. Your (and others) over the top 'calling out' though of a new poster, for opinions expressed, perhaps a little naively, but really, suggests the issues lay elsewhere.
Old Nov 14th 2018, 11:53 pm
Proudly Deplorable

the issues lay elsewhere.
Yeah, in your head
Old Nov 15th 2018, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Yeah, in your head
Oh no. You haven't regressed and returned to voodoo spiritual psychic powers again? Being a Sangoma , may fit into your Zulu profile wanting to be a shaman, but will just get you into a lot of trouble. You don't read heads you know. Your own, least of all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.