Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WHV Extention For Farm Workers Questioned

WHV Extention For Farm Workers Questioned

Old Nov 8th 2018, 1:31 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHV Extention For Farm Workers Questioned

Originally Posted by shaunfreo
I love you to arguing with each other sometimes, although it does get a bit boring,
Amazulu right wing a complete bore wouldn’t want to be sat around a dinner table with him , if it doesn’t fit with his view of the world it’s fake news
I would happily sit around a table with the troubadour, because he is open to arguments
ho hum
Coward
Old Nov 8th 2018, 11:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shaunfreo
I love you to arguing with each other sometimes, although it does get a bit boring,
Amazulu right wing a complete bore wouldn’t want to be sat around a dinner table with him , if it doesn’t fit with his view of the world it’s fake news
I would happily sit around a table with the troubadour, because he is open to arguments
ho hum
Hey shaunfreo, glad to share the love. Sorry can't be always entertaining to you, but breaking bread with you around a table may well prove enlightening. You almost make me blush. The usual response on here is more a matter of hoping to catch me of guard for a sound beating. The few poorly aimed kicks to the head to date have failed to connect., glad to say.
Please don't be too harsh on our wanna be Zulu chappie. Remnants of past trauma continue to play havoc on present world view. Besides being what is I believe a Spectator reader, just adds to the anguish. Do my best in helping out with trauma counselling and assisting in a return to a more rational approach.
Why not come aboard and share your insight and wisdom and/or just have a bit of a laugh at some of our in house comedians, just are really pretty professional at inducing laughter from time to time?
Old Nov 8th 2018, 11:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Coward
Why? Have you been challenging antagonists to duels again? Do hope this is not proving to be a regressive stage.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 11:48 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Why? Have you been challenging antagonists to duels again? Do hope this is not proving to be a regressive stage.
If I have anything to say to someone on here, I'll quote them (I know you struggle with the quote system but I don't)

Anything less is hiding behind words and cowardly

End of
Old Nov 9th 2018, 12:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If I have anything to say to someone on here, I'll quote them (I know you struggle with the quote system but I don't)

End of
The war is over. So chill boss. The poster made a broad statement get over it. I have been the butt of others comments excluding me. It's only a forum. A low level 'debating' gym work out if you must. Big difference from debates of old , long before the internet, when an exchange of ideas could induce a tussle on a café floor or fisti cuffs .
It's not even that the particular poster wrote something wrong. You are an advocate for outlandish right wing thought. So be it.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 1:10 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by the troubadour
You are an advocate for outlandish right wing thought. So be it.
And you are basically mental. So be it
Old Nov 9th 2018, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And you are basically mental. So be it
You just got the hump because I've received the 'cool dude' title and you found wanting. Speaking of mental, special opening hours, just for you at the clinic tomorrow. Don't want to divulge too much on line on grounds of privacy, but please don't be late.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 1:42 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Christ on a bike! Why don't you both just put each other on ignore? Every ****ing thread is ****ing ruined by this shit! Is there any wonder the Oz forums have no traffic? Nobody is interested in whose dick is bigger. FFS grow up!
Old Nov 9th 2018, 3:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Not saying it's right but exploitation of migrant workers is something that happens the world over. If people want to come over on a WHV and want to extend their year to two years, they know they have to do certain work. It's not work that will give them a PR visa, it's work that allows people to come and go, explore the country and earn some pocket money at the same time.
I like the way you bring a sense of reality to the situation.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 4:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Christ on a bike! Why don't you both just put each other on ignore? Every ****ing thread is ****ing ruined by this shit! Is there any wonder the Oz forums have no traffic? Nobody is interested in whose dick is bigger. FFS grow up!

Old Nov 9th 2018, 5:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dorothy
On my part I wouldn't put anyone on ignore. The reason no body posts in part is that so many of the posts are simply dull and boring. I don't see you or a lot of other 'complainers' contributing much to the serious threads in way of conversation on here. I suspect any number are interested, just not all contribute. In my case a serious response will result in likewise in return. You can easily move along to posts that may be more suitable to your sensitivities as easily as clicking the TV remote.

Oh dear, sorry if your getting a little 'hot and bothered'. When certain women talks 'dick' too often contrary to what claimed above and very interested. I'm afraid in this case, I believe both parties are spoken for and simply not interested in any thinly disguised innuendos. Cold shower comes to mind. Bloody tough life hey what?

Last edited by the troubadour; Nov 9th 2018 at 6:22 am.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Ever so glad you appear to have found a spiritual calling of sorts perhaps. Look forward even more to when you arrive at expressing more than a solo word response to proceedings.
Yes indeedy. Amen to that.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Beoz
I like the way you bring a sense of reality to the situation.
What you like is something ever so slightly your shade of view.
Old Nov 11th 2018, 9:08 am
Just Joined

shaunfreo is an unknown quantity at this point

No certainty not a coward
explain how you think I would be

Last edited by shaunfreo; Nov 11th 2018 at 9:18 am.
Old Nov 11th 2018, 9:34 am
Just Joined

shaunfreo is an unknown quantity at this point

U

End of
uhm you are so full of words but unfortunately they often don’t mean much

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.