Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who's up for sheffield/ yorkshire meet then?!!!

who's up for sheffield/ yorkshire meet then?!!!

Old Sep 5th 2005, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who's up for sheffield/ yorkshire meet then?!!!

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Will be coming on Sunday - where is it again and what time.

What a party animal I am two days out in one weekend WOW

Lindsey, Andy and the boys

hope you have a good meet on saturday lindsey, you can fill us in on any goss or useful titbits.

its brewsters pub, on the roundabout as you go into sheffield arena, 2pm, see ya there.

i'll be the one with the boogie board!! i think it'll be a doddle to spot steve and his missus!

debs x
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hope you have a good meet on saturday lindsey, you can fill us in on any goss or useful titbits.

its brewsters pub, on the roundabout as you go into sheffield arena, 2pm, see ya there.

i'll be the one with the boogie board!! i think it'll be a doddle to spot steve and his missus!

debs x
how very dare you, debs
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:03 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jacknat
how very dare you, debs
We will be there, hopefully will see you around 2pm, I just got to check out the buses etc as we only have one every couple of hours or so.

What time are you stopping till?
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:32 am
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

I want to be there too!

Anyone got a spare free return airplane ticket?
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by TheCrone
I want to be there too!

Anyone got a spare free return airplane ticket?
LOL you having a laugh I'd rather be having a drink at Hillerys watching the sunset than smokey old Sheff but hey you are welcome to come (if you'll pack me in your suitcase on your return)
Old Sep 7th 2005, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=TheCrone]I want to be there too!

Anyone got a spare free return airplane ticket?[/QUOTyeah right !!!!

i'm with you possoms, sat at hilarys, i would rather be!

looking forward to the meet, who knows what time it'll go onto, just suppose its how everyone gets on isn't it, we can either sit in corners and be sedate or have a good old ball. like us yorkshire folk tend to do!

i'm not bothered anyway, cos i'm off on monday how selfish is that!?
Old Sep 7th 2005, 10:50 am

[QUOTE=debbiemc]
Originally Posted by TheCrone
I want to be there too!

Anyone got a spare free return airplane ticket?[/QUOTyeah right !!!!

i'm with you possoms, sat at hilarys, i would rather be!

looking forward to the meet, who knows what time it'll go onto, just suppose its how everyone gets on isn't it, we can either sit in corners and be sedate or have a good old ball. like us yorkshire folk tend to do!

i'm not bothered anyway, cos i'm off on monday how selfish is that!?
I dont work anyway so no probs for me just wanted to make sure you are all still there in case we cant get a bus in time thats all. MM note to self get off the bloody computer and find the bus timetable
Old Sep 7th 2005, 10:54 am
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by possoms
LOL you having a laugh I'd rather be having a drink at Hillerys watching the sunset than smokey old Sheff but hey you are welcome to come (if you'll pack me in your suitcase on your return)
Ah, but that fresh breeze across the moors, the bracken beginning to change colour, the long twilight! It'd be great - for 48 hours or so!
And you'd have a hell of a job watching the sunset from Hillarys this week, it's been cold, wet and windy since Sunday.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 10:55 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=possoms]
Originally Posted by debbiemc

I dont work anyway so no probs for me just wanted to make sure you are all still there in case we cant get a bus in time thats all. MM note to self get off the bloody computer and find the bus timetable

you may find it easier to get the tram from town to meadowhell, getting off at valley centertainment. walk straight through the carpark and across the road (at the HUUUUUAGE roundabout!) and your there!

we will be there till at least gone teatime.

not cos im an alco......it may well be teatime till my other half gets there if hes working!!

see you all there

sue
Old Sep 7th 2005, 11:02 am

[QUOTE=tiredwithtwins]

you may find it easier to get the tram from town to meadowhell, getting off at valley centertainment. walk straight through the carpark and across the road (at the HUUUUUAGE roundabout!) and your there!

we will be there till at least gone teatime.

not cos im an alco......it may well be teatime till my other half gets there if hes working!!

see you all there

sue
Cheers Sue yep think we'll get the tram although the Rotherham bus stops outside i think?? See you Sunday
Old Sep 7th 2005, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=possoms]
Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

Cheers Sue yep think we'll get the tram although the Rotherham bus stops outside i think?? See you Sunday

so come on then lets try a little tally shall we...........

who's up for sunday.....theres me and my bunch
sue and kids, possoms, jacknat, lindsey.................help me out here, i've got acrap memory!

off to work now, chat soon

debs x
Old Sep 7th 2005, 12:29 pm

[QUOTE=debbiemc]

sue and kids, possoms, jacknat, lindsey.................help me out here, i've got acrap memory!

debs x
is Claire (jonahs-mummy) still coming??
Old Sep 7th 2005, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nice

[QUOTE=debbiemc]

debs x
Me and mine are going to try our best to get there.
Just pencil us in quite lightly though. Ours are one and two and a half years old so a lot depends on them.
Would really like to make it to talk to folk about our/their Aussy plans without them mentaly rolling their eyes.
Fingers crossed eh.

Scotty.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:46 pm
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=debbiemc]

debs x
We will be there as long as im not stuck at a Morrisons fixing something that could wait till Monday
Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

hi all

are people taking their kids?

and us chaps need to address the fireman calender threat, i thought personality was more important to you ladies

will have to bring oz aerobics on dvd

steve

ps has anyone got oz aerobics on dvd i can borrow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.