Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who's doing what this weekend?

Who's doing what this weekend?

Old Oct 16th 2005, 9:00 am
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Who's doing what this weekend?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Packing!

BBQ tonight with poster DMF and family, plus some Aussies, then lunch tomorrow with The Bloke's family who want to see me before I set off on my Big Adventure!

Heathrow beckons.........
.... and what a hangover I've had all day!!!! Taken me a while to recover .... so must have been a good night!!!

See you tomorrow, Dawn
Old Oct 16th 2005, 9:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dmf
.... and what a hangover I've had all day!!!! Taken me a while to recover .... so must have been a good night!!!

See you tomorrow, Dawn
Certainly was a good night Sorry about the hangover, try a hair of the dog maybe and I'll see you tomorrow with some Nurofen!!
Many thanks for an entertaining evening
Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:41 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Well i spent the whole weekend doing my hypnotherapy course and all day today doing a practical and written exam! ... but now it is finished and i am home enjoying a large G&T with ice and lemon with the of the knowledge of knowing that i have passed my practical exam.
Did i hear CONGRATULATIONS ????? ..well Thankyou all
Ange
Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:49 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Spent most of the weekend gardening as the weather has been unbelievably nice, just about to finish my weekend off with a couple of G & T's and a Garlic Bhuna curry and Oriental pilau rice